Official Team Thread Blue Mountain Bounders S1 - Best and fairest Sunday night 7pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Set 2 of the votes had strike bowler SparkleNarkle rated as our best player for this season and relatively new to BF poster big_j as the best poster!
View attachment 585522
SN took a massive 12 wickets tying with Hatchy1992 for the most wickets (excluding the final) as well as contributing a lot of great banter
big_j is pretty new to BF but brought it on the banter front. As well as being a handy AR for us on the field.​
Thank you for voting for me as I knew my posts were s**t and you all tried to lift them up with your support. :thumbsu::D

So here's the final leaderboard
View attachment 585544
SparkleNarkle tops off a fantastic debut season with a player of the year award! With 12 wickets and a few runs its hard to find anyone better than him.
KohPhi and sportsmaniac89 finish equal second (kohphi robbed by some dumbarse selector)

Poster of the year wise, I won and I forgot to add KohPhi to the leaderboard. But he finished equal 3rd with Nunez.
Congratulations to big_j for coming 2nd (you got my votes mate :))
Thanks for the presentation, SS. You got my vote, but you wont get it next time. I got frozen food that night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back