***Blue Room Posters - Please Read***

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the footy season draws ever closer, us mods will become busier doing our jobs, and monitoring the Carlton Board to make it the best Carlton online forum out there. What I have noticed in here in The Blue Room, is the amount of random chat threads that have started up, or have just continued on over the past couple of years, and it's now time to just have one central chat thread, and I will simply call it Random Chat Thread.

It has become almost impossible to moderate all the general chat threads that have been started up over the years. So, from tonight, the following threads have been closed:

Four Word Story
Word Association
Ya Gotta Love
Ya Gotta Hate
Almost 600k
Answer a Question/Ask a Question
AWOL
Post Whore
Well....(2)

The threads that have stayed are Australian Cricket Thread and EPL, as we really do generate some very insightful discussion in these threads, particularly the EPL thread, and thought i'd leave the For The Boys thread as well.

Aside from the moderating issues of these threads, I don't think it's a great look when you first log on to BF, and when you scroll down the opening page, the thread you see representing Carlton is Post Whore Thread. Not a good look.

I would appreciate if you guys can keep the one thread going. Modding the main Carlton Board is hard enough during the footy season, let alone having to read through the Blue Room also.

Moving forward, should any of the closed threads get started again, they will be deleted.

I hope you all understand.

Cheers,
HBF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back