Mod. Notice bluebaggers.com (TBV)

Remove this Banner Ad

If you were Carlton God I would be mighty impressed. But I do not think so, Carlton God had a different type of humour (i.e. he had one).

I doubt that GoBaggers is on BF. He would be pretty easy to spot if posting semi-regularly. Special personality that one.

I still fondly remember the times you used to use threatening swear words in private messages to me ..... ahhh good times.

I'm certainly not Carlton God although I sent him a PM tonight (he goes by a different name these days) to see if he will come out to play.

Threatening swear words ?? I'm scratching my head now, can I assume you had a different handle over there then ??

I'm certainly not Carlton God although I sent him a PM tonight (he goes by a different name these days) to see if he will come out to play.

Threatening swear words ?? I'm scratching my head now, can I assume you had a different handle over there then ??

If you can flush out Carlton God I would be most grateful.

Not surprised you do not know who you threatened, must have been a long list. Yes I did have a different name there at the same time I had this name here but both are related, not difficult to work out who I am.

If you can deliver Carlton God (PM me with contact details if he/she is OK with it) your PSR will rise considerably.

If you can flush out Carlton God I would be most grateful.

Not surprised you do not know who you threatened, must have been a long list. Yes I did have a different name there at the same time I had this name here but both are related, not difficult to work out who I am.

If you can deliver Carlton God (PM me with contact details if he/she is OK with it) your PSR will rise considerably.

I never threatened anyone, well apart from Carlton God of course.

What does 'PSR' stand for by the way.

Deej, GoBaggers, and Master Martello are all one and the same. He use to post on BF under the alias of Starchild.
Shame its gone, it was up and running on the back of a donation by David Swan Mckay some 15 years ago and there were many a good discussion had on there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back