Bluemour Season Blast Off Edition XXXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be interested in your 5 to 10 names. I don't know enough but still have 3 or 4 before in that mid/fwd role. Only reason I think this could be a possibility is that we're thinking of trading down to improve next year's draft hand...

I think we should take a mature back with pick 25. Someone in the early 20’s from state leagues. Not sure we need another 18 year old unless someone who was meant to go 1st round slips. Don’t need another skinny kids. Jones has really thrown a scanner in the works thats for sure.

AFL certainly dont seem that they will help us.

From the main board, still no raised monogram on the main guernsey. Plus our new rumoured training tops...

View attachment 1281153

View attachment 1281152

I'm all for selling out on training tops, swimwear, formal wear and the new range of his pantz for her and her pantz for him AFLW/AFL selling under initiative

It's only the game gear I'm precious about. It's a brave new world folks. Make the moolah while you can.

*May not exist

Why the long face?
It's the mane embankment. It's getting me down...a bit too much advertising and needs to be haltered. Logo 1st. Advertisers 2nd. Even on praccy vests. I canter stand them.

It's the mane embankment. It's getting me down...a bit too much advertising and needs to be haltered. Logo 1st. Advertisers 2nd. Even on praccy vests. I canter stand them.

We change them every year so they won't last furlong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we should take a mature back with pick 25. Someone in the early 20’s from state leagues. Not sure we need another 18 year old unless someone who was meant to go 1st round slips. Don’t need another skinny kids. Jones has really thrown a scanner in the works thats for sure.

AFL certainly dont seem that they will help us.
I refuse to accept that Liam threw a Scanner - a photocopier, a laminator, a stapler, even some stick notes maybe, but to say he threw a Scanner is outrageous. Where are the grammar/punctuation/wordsmith nazis now, huh, where.?. … … … ,,, ::: ;;; *** “””

Only joshing mate - Damn I’m bored.

We deserve a break - let a 300 game player fall to 25, 26, 27 or whatever the bloody pick number is. We deserve it.

但至少我们是海军蓝的白痴。老子喜欢这个。

你叫艾德吗?

马当然是马
当然,没有人可以和马说话。
那当然是除非马
是大名鼎鼎的埃德先生!

We deserve a break - let a 300 game player fall to 25, 26, 27 or whatever the bloody pick number is. We deserve it.

Has Kade Simpson registered for the draft?

Welcome back old friend

starwars-obi-wan.gif

Feels like you have been away from here since last Christmas

I refuse to accept that Liam threw a Scanner - a photocopier, a laminator, a stapler, even some stick notes maybe, but to say he threw a Scanner is outrageous. Where are the grammar/punctuation/wordsmith nazis now, huh, where.?. … … … ,,, ::: ;;; *** “””

Only joshing mate - Damn I’m bored.

300 gamer is a bit old.............we would get fleeced.... :D

We're in need of another title change mods.
Bluemour Chinese Edition XXXIII.

We're inclusive here. You won't be discriminated against for speaking your native tongue.

We're inclusive here. You won't be discriminated against for speaking your native tongue.

Ooh ee ooh ah ah ting tang walla walla bing bang
Ooh ee ooh ah ah ting tang walla walla bang bang
Ooh ee ooh ah ah ting tang walla walla bing bang
Ooh ee ooh ah ah ting tang walla walla bang bang
Doh, doh, doh, doh, doh, doh, doh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back