Bluemour Season Blast Off Edition XXXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw one post last night where they suggested they're living rent free in our heads.

That comment confused me a bit, and talking about it probably gives it credibility, but it did make me wonder why they'd think that? After all, we're the ones who've knocked them off in hilarious circumstances several times lately - at their home ground no less - and have taken "their" kid away from them.

It's not like they've done anything to annoy us and keep us thinking about them, but clearly we have to them.

Seems to be a very one way rivalry/hatred. Humorous for us, sure, but no actual care factor at all.
lol freo

Think this is the most excited and sure, I have been about Carlton since the 1990's...
2022 will be a year of learning and development, so don't think we will win the flag, but we should make the 8...

The direction of the club since Sayers has taken over is nothing short of outstanding...

The people we have put in place over the last 12-18 months should set the club up well into the future...
  • CEO :whitecheck::whitecheck:
  • Coaching Group :whitecheck::whitecheck:
  • Recruitment Department :whitecheck:
  • Playing List :whitecheck:
  • Fitness Group & Facilities :whitecheck:
fu** I love Carlton :blueheart:
How can you honestly say anything is a tick until we show something game?

I saw one post last night where they suggested they're living rent free in our heads.

That comment confused me a bit, and talking about it probably gives it credibility, but it did make me wonder why they'd think that? After all, we're the ones who've knocked them off in hilarious circumstances several times lately - at their home ground no less - and have taken "their" kid away from them.

It's not like they've done anything to annoy us and keep us thinking about them, but clearly we have to them.

Seems to be a very one way rivalry/hatred. Humorous for us, sure, but no actual care factor at all.
That's what makes their hate so funny. They aren't even relevant enough for us to care! 😝

That's what makes their hate so funny. They aren't even relevant enough for us to care! 😝

TBF neither are we yet...

Both teams have some great young talent, we could create an interstate rivalry as both teams are on a similar projection...

TBF neither are we yet...

Both teams have some great young talent, we could create an interstate rivalry as both teams are on a similar projection...
16 Flags would suggest we are relevant. Even if it has been a 26 year drought.
Why do you think the media continually publish every little detail on us?

16 Flags would suggest we are relevant. Even if it has been a 26 year drought.
Why do you think the media continually publish every little detail on us?

Because we are a big club that has a big fan base...

In all seriousness, we aren't relevant to anyone other than Carlton supporters...
Other clubs don't fear us anymore we need to earn it back...

As I posted earlier, I think we are on the right track to earn the respect and fear back and I'm excited for the future...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

freo fans think this stuff will catapult them into arch-enemy territory..........our care factor and their trophy cabinet contents are strikingly similar..........
27 years on and they're still a work in progress...an IKEA flat pack minus the Allan key.

freo fans think this stuff will catapult them into arch-enemy territory..........our care factor and their trophy cabinet contents are strikingly similar..........

That is beautiful mate. I am using that one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back