Bluemour Discussion Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mate. We lost our second next year in the Tuohy deal. We traded it (and Zach) for Geelongs 1st.

Geelongs 1st was then traded for Mbank + Pickett and GWS 2nd rounder. We then traded that second rounder for 3 late picks this year.

We don't have any second round picks next year.
atleast we have 12 months to get it back

Deal sounds OK after reading through it 45 times. Not real keen on Palmer or Smedts but I'm happy for Gibbs to stay.

I better read it another 40 times to make sure.

Taking all the moves into account, as well as the fact that three weeks ago we had Bryce Gibbs as probably the 2nd player picked for round 1, I'm relatively happy with our results. Marchbank slots into a premiership defence with Weitering, Plowman and Docherty. Pickett(if he gets healthy) could be an absolute gun. Smedts and Palmer decent short term depth, perhaps more if Billie can meet expectations from when he was drafted. We head into the draft with 5 which can be Taranto or Brodie.

Positive thinking guys.

Rapt to get Marchbank and Pickett across...
I ll back the Club to get their injuries right, just like we did with Plowman and Sumner last year, and you ll see them become absolute guns.
Then we ll see what the some of the sooks on here will have to say.

Im more than happy with the outcome and ade can go EAD offering 13 and 3rd round pick for a contracted gun player gibbs will get over it and play good footy not the first player to not get to his prefered destination ryan O'Keefe ring any bells

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the Carlton Website:
Marchbank and Pickett joined Carlton in a complex deal which saw the Blues also receive the Giants' future second-round pick. That pick was then on-traded to Hawthorn for picks 48, 66 and 70

So do we still have our 2017 2nd round pick?

Marchbank and Pickett joined Carlton in a complex deal which saw the Blues also receive the Giants' future second-round pick. That pick was then on-traded to Hawthorn for picks 48, 66 and 70

No, that went to Geelong in the Tuohy deal

Traded with touhy

so no 2017 2nd rd pick

Xavier Richards didn't end up anywhere either I don't think, so he may well end up in the pre season draft? Not sure he will last to us but

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back