Bluemour Discussion Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mind you Craig would be wrong.

Farmer, Wanganeen, Long, Johnson and Goodes have all been club captains.

....and bringing back the rat tai single handed.
There are parts of tassie where it never went out. Even more where the mullet is still the go.

Nonetheless, you could never accuse Sps of being a dag. The lad oozes cool. As you would expect from kid who is at home on the back of a bull as he is busting out of packs.

Very happy to have him at the club.

There are parts of tassie where it never went out. Even more where the mullet is still the go.

Nonetheless, you could never accuse Sps of being a dag. The lad oozes cool. As you would expect from kid who is at home on the back of a bull as he is busting out of packs.

Very happy to have him at the club.
So Cripps will be carrying him too?

Mind you Craig would be wrong.

Farmer, Wanganeen, Long, Johnson and Goodes have all been club captains.

Guess we will know how much Craig likes him if Craig himself comes back with a rats tail.

Cripps is no bull for a bull can be broken!!

(say this with a spanish accent, makes it way more powerful)

And surprisingly arousing...

:p

For someone who coached Andrew Mcleod (who is the greatest indigenous player to have ever played) to say SPS is like no other Aboriginal he's ever witnessed is incredibly flattering.

I love how the club is recruiting leaders.
Participants not recipients.
Polly Farmer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

couple of brownlows must give goodes a shot..........maurice rioli good enough to have bruce's norm smith in his top drawer............mcleod pretty close to the truth though..........

Maurice was pure silk. Only played to his left side, no-one could get a hand on him.

Cyril.......amazes me.

McLeod for me though. Could literally dance on a dollar, dual sided, won matches off his own boot, and did it for 15 years.

McLeod, the best indigenous player I've seen by a fair way. And in the top dozen or so players of any background I've seen.

The guy was so balanced and composed. Have never seen a player glide across the ground like him, bouncing the footy whilst in full flight. Was beautiful to watch. Poetry in motion...

McLeod, the best indigenous player I've seen by a fair way. And in the top dozen or so players of any background I've seen.

The guy was so balanced and composed. Have never seen a player glide across the ground like him, bouncing the footy whilst in full flight. Was beautiful to watch.
Poetry in motion...
That's a direct quote from a previous post of mine. If it isn't, it should be.

The guy was so balanced and composed. Have never seen a player glide across the ground like him, bouncing the footy whilst in full flight. Was beautiful to watch. Poetry in motion...
Peter Matera?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back