Bluemour Discussion Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumor has it that we may have made an approach to a top bloke to become an assistant coach in 2019 if not in 2018. Gold Coast made similar inquiries but he turned them down.

Source: A manager at a prominent local club.

Rumor has it that we may have made an approach to a top bloke to become an assistant coach in 2019 if not in 2018. Gold Coast made similar inquiries but he turned them down.

Source: A manager at a prominent local club.

What sort of bloke? From where?

Good ol boy will blow out like a truck tyre once he finishes. We will need to get wider doors for that fat drunk campaigner to get into the rooms

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems sexist. In this day and age we should be considering candidates regardless of their gender.

Surely its time Vescio got a game then.

Yep. When I heard it I thought that it made sense given the Bolton and Silvagni links. Not that I'm a fan of his in any way, shape or form.

Then, after he's had some experience, I suspect that he would return to Hawthorn Worsfold style.

Would love Hodge at the club. Proven winning, great football brain and been a part of a seriously professional culture. Exactly what we need.
Think he's still one of the smartest footballers around simply through attrition, mostly through him concussing the hell out of other players.

Think he's still one of the smartest footballers around simply through attrition, mostly through him concussing the hell out of other players.
A bit like how "lethal" Leigh Matthews was named "AFL player of the 20th century". He knocked out all his competition first!

From the Saints board earlier today. Comment made in reference to our trade with Hawks last season...
Wanna be careful with regards to draft tampering with letting academy players slide. Not sure I want o'rourke. Seems like a bust (in a team who is screaming our for talent mids with a change of the guard).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back