Bluemour Discussion Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

And why do we care?

Kelly and Martin don't play for us, and there are one eyed fools who support every club. We've got our fair share to be honest.
there's no i in eye..........

And why do we care?

Kelly and Martin don't play for us, and there are one eyed fools who support every club. We've got our fair share to be honest.

Gotta agree with the eyed fools, everyone who is anyone, knows that Kelly and Martin will be playing for us, along with Pavlich

We're a completely different "case scenario" to North.
James Brayshaw made the wrong decision.
I can't agree with that. North like every club is going to be looked after by the AFL. They will have to work harder but so what they have bugger all to gain by moving. I just hate how Carlton supporters for some reason think that a club who has been a hell of a lot more successful in the modern era then us are somehow inferior.

Gotta agree with the eyed fools, everyone who is anyone, knows that Kelly and Martin will be playing for us, along with Pavlich
and goddard............funny fact not many people know about goddard............

I think watching the north supporters carrying on like galoots with this Kelly and Martin situation should remind us of the importance of humility and pragmatism. There is nothing to gain stooping to their level of arrogance about their future prospects. I'd be happier being known as the respectful supporter base who watches their list develop without all the grand proclamations and baiting. Melbourne and North fans appear to be the worst at this and tbh it looks ugly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think watching the north supporters carrying on like galoots with this Kelly and Martin situation should remind us of the importance of humility and pragmatism. There is nothing to gain stooping to their level of arrogance about their future prospects. I'd be happier being known as the respectful supporter base who watches their list develop without all the grand proclamations and baiting. Melbourne and North fans appear to be the worst at this and tbh it looks ugly
This.

I couldn't have cared less about the whole Kelly thing when it began. It was only after seeing all the carry on from North fans that I've started to take a bit of interest and really hope that he shuns them.

And why do we care?

I would welcome you to big footy but you have been here for 13 years

I heard Steele at the Taints was his best mate. And his old man played a few games at Norf.
Just a well liked fellow, is our Josh.

On SM-N920I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Rumour has it that Kelly has 1 or 2 friends, maybe more at GWS and will hang around for multiple flags ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back