Bluemour Discussion Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realise that.

As soon as any player is suggested as a possible trade to us he is universally acclaimed as a superstar by everyone here.
Except Judd, pretty sure no-one rated him. Turns out that was a big mistake, guy could play.

Yeah but for a first rounder which we could flick to GWS for Hopper. I wouldn't swap one of our top 3 mids, which we have a dearth of, for a KPD personally. And I'm a big Lever fan.

Yep, Macreadie is our Lever. Doesn't make sense going for him at all

I realise that.

As soon as any player is suggested as a possible trade to us he is universally acclaimed as a superstar by everyone here.
Go let the crow's board know we are going to steal Cameron away from them and watch the reaction. That will tell you all you need to know.

I realise that.

Got a sneaking suspicion that Cameron would be pretty highly acclaimed throughout the comp tbh

Go let the crow's board know we are going to steal Cameron away from them and watch the reaction. That will tell you all you need to know.

i went to the Crows board earlier on in the season, and told them they would be ordinary like the rest of us, without a strong midfield.
Main discussion point being there reluctance to trade for Gibbs.
There moderator gave me a week off, for calling them ordinary!
Perhaps i should ask for that week back in credit as they have been,
found out!!!!

i went to the Crows board earlier on in the season, and told them they would be ordinary like the rest of us, without a strong midfield.
found out!!!!
Yeah go for it - couldn't possibly go wrong! lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

found out!!!!
What board would you go to spend the credit bobcat?

Charlie Cameron would be a good foil for Charlie Curnow, will also complement Marc Murphy and Blaine Boekhurst..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back