Bluemour Discussion Thread IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

dangerfield in the outer

s-l300.jpg

Slightly resembles one of your mob. Would you like a bit of dry humping action? Feel free.

Jayden Short with another decent performance. Blumour target wasn’t he?
He should be. I'd still be keen on Sam Lloyd. Even Townsend by the looks of it may have fallen out of favour at Punt Rd.

They are probably just putting it back on us.
The rules never state a club must present an application
Someone had better tell Gil and the AFL they don't know the rules.
In today's Herald Sun;
"AFL chief executive Gillon McLachlan says the league will consider granting Carlton a rare priority pick if the Blues reverse their decision not to request one.
McLachlan said yesterday the unless Carlton officially applied for the contentious draft allowance the AFL could not assess its chances.
Whether they change their position or not...if they do we will have a look at it."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He should be. I'd still be keen on Sam Lloyd. Even Townsend by the looks of it may have fallen out of favour at Punt Rd.

Not convinced by Townsend. Obviously had a purple patch in the second half of last year, but has offered very little otherwise.

Lloyd on the other hand I’ve always thought is a very reasonable footballer. Would be happy enough to bring him across cheaply.

When we were young the future was so bright
Princes Park was so alive
And every kid on the whole damn park
Was gonna make it big and not be beat

Now the stadium's cracked and torn
The kids are grown up but their lives are worn
How can one footy club
Swallow so many lives

Chances thrown
Nothing's free
Longing for what used to be
Still it's hard
Hard to see
Fragile lives, shattered dreams

Last edited:
In today's Herald Sun;
"AFL chief executive Gillon McLachlan says the league will consider granting Carlton a rare priority pick if the Blues reverse their decision not to request one.
McLachlan said yesterday the unless Carlton officially applied for the contentious draft allowance the AFL could not assess its chances.
Whether they change their position or not...if they do we will have a look at it."
Tell me about it. They make it up as they go

In today's Herald Sun;
anigif_enhanced-9206-1416352125-42.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back