Rumour Bluemour Discussion thread - The sequel - I know what SOS did last Sumner

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Levi Casboult - 70 goals from 71 games
Tom Boyd - 34 goals from 33 games

If we paid Casboult $650K+ per annum for that same output people would be going off their nut !!!
Levi has peaked and may even go backwards from here.

Not Carlton related, but heard this morning from a work colleague that Chris Mayne to North is a done deal. The bloke who told me says he knows a couple of people inside the footy club at Arden Street.

That's a strange one.

Freo trying to shed anyone over 25?

I like the afro Mayne.

Fremantle+Dockers+Intra+Club+Match+Ir2DJ3ZY6TUm.jpg

Which rumour would the people complaining about people discussing the Boyd rumour prefer to discuss?

Have you actually watched both of them play ??

Lynch is #5 on the goal-kicking ladder and I'd pay that in a heartbeat, hell, Collingwood gave that away for Treloar.

Boyd isn't worth a packet of juicy-fruit and a glug.

Lynch is proven, Boyd hasn't even kicked 40 goals in his lifetime.

In all fairness my friend, there isnt much worth more than a Glug. A magnificent refreshment..

Levi Casboult - 70 goals from 71 games
Tom Boyd - 34 goals from 33 games

If we paid Casboult $650K+ per annum for that same output people would be going off their nut !!!

just saw that Schulz, 31, will close his Port Adelaide career with game No. 194 — after 71 with Richmond (and 58 goals) from 2003-9 and 122 (and 272 goals) with the Power since 2010.
So Cas is better than Schulz at the same career stage.
And we can wait another year for Boyd.
Really want to get Tall Forwards after they have played 71 games:p

RE: Boyd, everyone's squabbling about salary, but not asking any questions about the nature of his contract.

Did the dogs guarantee huge amounts of that supposed 1m/year deal, or is it gated behind performance clauses and AFL appearances? Surely it's the latter, and if so then taking 200k off the top of the base could see us effectively paying 400k while he's a goal a game forward.

If that's true, then I'd be interested.

Not Carlton related, but heard this morning from a work colleague that Chris Mayne to North is a done deal. The bloke who told me says he knows a couple of people inside the footy club at Arden Street.
If we're not enquiring about Durdin and Ben Brown come trade week, we've got rocks in our collective heads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there anything on Tomlinson? Obviously something got close last year but didn't go through. He has seemingly found himself in defense at GWS which could make it harder to get him across.

Interested to see if this has any actual legs - Marc Shmurf 3 have you heard anything about Boyd recently? Cheers mate.
He burnt quite a few bridges when he signed with the Doggies. His management has been in contact with the club though and he'd be walking through the front doors of Princes Park with his tail between his legs if it does eventuate. Very unlikely though.

Heard the same. We must work in the same building lol.

He burnt quite a few bridges when he signed with the Doggies. His management has been in contact with the club though and he'd be walking through the front doors of Princes Park with his tail between his legs if it does eventuate. Very unlikely though.
Can we help by assembling the 16 cups to build another bridge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back