Rumour Bluemour Discussion thread - The sequel - I know what SOS did last Sumner

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
[
I think that JOM needs to do the right thing by GC here, they gave up a lot to land him and have invested a lot in attempting to heal his injury. Can understand that he wants out but to walk to the PSD would be a dog act in my mind.

GC have to at least make it look like they will play hard ball; there is already something of an exodus and they don't want to be like Brisbane.

It's not JOM fault what GC gave up to land him.

He has fulfilled his contract for the club and held up his end of the bargain.

[

It's not JOM fault what GC gave up to land him.

He has fulfilled his contract for the club and held up his end of the bargain.

Judd was adamant that he didn't want to go to Carlton in the PSD and for the Eagles to be compensated. Players are human and will feel that they owe their clubs something when leaving, JOM won't go through the PSD.

Judd was adamant that he didn't want to go to Carlton in the PSD and for the Eagles to be compensated. Players are human and will feel that they owe their clubs something when leaving, JOM won't go through the PSD.

It was the complete opposite for the last player to be taken from the PSD.

He felt that owing them would only be a bonus and so he decided against it.

I think we all know who he is. :p

Everitt is probably gone. Now we're trading Armfield. If you can kick the ball between the sticks we don't want you at Carlton.

It is a Bluemour, but it would be upsetting to see him go. I want him to stay, but at the same time I'm all for 'short term pain for long term gain'.

Quick question... Were Jamo and Walker contracted for next year, and if so, does their contract count in our salary cap still?
Yes and no... they get a payout agreed to between the club and them. That payout doesn't fall under the salary cap or the TPP next year!

Surely * don't have the salary cap space with all the overpaid superstars(haha) they've been forced to sign longterm.
They will get a special bonus this year. I feel that the extra 1.3 million might be aimed at giving them some cap relief.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton cult figure Dennis Armfield is looking to be moved on by the club at the end of the year after playing 140 games in 9 seasons. He is set to become one of a few players seeking a new home in 2017 in what looks to be another big off-season for the blues and list manager Stephen Silvagni.

#Bluemour

Sad if true, but, onwards and upwards.

Yeah I don't buy that one at all, Armfield seems like the type of bloke who would be happy to accept whatever deal comes his way to remain a bluebagger.

Not you too.

Discuss your opinion here. They're called Bluemours for a reason and this thread is where you provide your thoughts. You'd be making the Mods' lives a tad easier. Probably mine as well.

If list spots are at a premium this year, I could see Army retiring... I just can't see him playing in another jumper. He is too involved with Carlton both on and off the ground to feel comfortable playing for another team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back