Rumour Bluemour Discussion thread - The sequel - I know what SOS did last Sumner

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he doesn't reach his trigger clause he won't be at the club in 2018.
I believe he needs to play 17 games next year to activate it.
Does anyone else see the flaws in having these kind of triggers in contracts? Players saying they are right to play even if they aren't just to get to x number of games in their contract. I really am against that practice in players contracts.

Few things I heard recently from various sources at the Spirit of Carlton function. Take with grain of salt but I thought I'd update as there was lots of Carlton people there:

- 12 to 15 list changes including retirements.
- Tom Mitchell to Hawks is a sure thing.
- Caleb Marchbank deal close to finalised with another potential player involved.
- A player from up north either Brisbane or Gold Coast heavily linked to us but wouldn't say which team or player.
- One I don't know how but apparently into General Patton, if anyone else has heard this please say.
- Lots of internal problems at the Bulldogs could see some players looking to leave the kennel.

Overall some ex-players who had decent mail in the past knew little which is a good thing.

It will seriously annoy me if hawthorn get Mitchell...right now it's just success breeding success as they are able to get players on less money but offer the chance at a premiership.

At least they're getting a player from another top team rather than raiding a bottom one

We still into Sam Mayes? Carlton were linked to him last year.

I personally think he's a bit of an egg but it could just be because he plays for Brisbane.

Few things I heard recently from various sources at the Spirit of Carlton function. Take with grain of salt but I thought I'd update as there was lots of Carlton people there:

- Caleb Marchbank deal close to finalised with another potential player involved.
- A player from up north either Brisbane or Gold Coast heavily linked to us but wouldn't say which team or player.
- One I don't know how but apparently into General Patton, if anyone else has heard this please say.
- Lots of internal problems at the Bulldogs could see some players looking to leave the kennel.

Overall some ex-players who had decent mail in the past knew little which is a good thing.
Thanks for the info.
GC player could be JOM?
The million dollar boys pay packet would be enough to cause internal problems you would think, other players wouldn't be happy?

It will seriously annoy me if hawthorn get Mitchell...right now it's just success breeding success as they are able to get players on less money but offer the chance at a premiership.

At least they're getting a player from another top team rather than raiding a bottom one
They'll fall off the cliff big time over the next couple of years. You just don't replace the guys that are headed for retirement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We might not be able to get JOM but with the mass exodus coming out of GC17 we might be able to grab a sneaky second rounder for Dre and graham.

They'll need just as many bodies to protect their kids as we will and they have picks galore

You'd think if Prestia was bound for the Tigers like all the rumours suggest he'd be annoucing it soon as their season is done????
Same with JOM if he was going to a club not playing finals??

You'd think if Prestia was bound for the Tigers like all the rumours suggest he'd be annoucing it soon as their season is done????
Same with JOM if he was going to a club not playing finals??

Yeah. They both know what they are doing and where they are going imo

Yeah. They both know what they are doing and where they are going imo
Anyone willingly going to the Tigers clearly has no idea what they are doing. Just saying

Oh wow this thread turned to rubbish since last night.

Five pages of absolute garbage, drivel and abuse being hurled left, right & centre.

The last 5 pages have been cleaned up and some posts have been moved to the List Management thread.

If you can't restrain yourself then maybe steer clear, and if you can't play nice, don't play at all.

BTW a couple of posts were reported and are deserving of an infraction but I will let it go for now.

Is there a common theme with this?

can confirm Stringer and Beveridge are going at it, the club are open to trading him, although he will play in the finals, pm if you want more info it is not fair to stick it in the public domain........

I really don't like this and would not post on the main board however I heard today that Yarran is pretty much done and won't play again. Such a shame if it does come to fruition as whilst I hated him leaving for the Tiges he is such a joy to watch in full flight. Source is a very well connected bookie, I really do hope what I have heard is crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back