Rumour Bluemour Discussion thread - The sequel - I know what SOS did last Sumner

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't like this and would not post on the main board however I heard today that Yarran is pretty much done and won't play again. Such a shame if it does come to fruition as whilst I hated him leaving for the Tiges he is such a joy to watch in full flight. Source is a very well connected bookie, I really do hope what I have heard is crap.

Ive heard similar mate.. really hope he can first and foremost get healthy and then maybe kick the Sherrin around again. Good luck Yazz...

Yep I have heard he has not responded as well as expected to therapy. Still struggling mentally (psychologically). This gives me no joy whatsoever.

Was a fave of mine :(

I hope that the right people in the football department have communicated the best wishes of the club to Chris.

I really don't like this and would not post on the main board however I heard today that Yarran is pretty much done and won't play again. Such a shame if it does come to fruition as whilst I hated him leaving for the Tiges he is such a joy to watch in full flight. Source is a very well connected bookie, I really do hope what I have heard is crap.

He is done. Has been back and forth to Perth all year

On twitter? That was me, no mention of Stewart and he stated that Marchbank alone is worth a first. With Tomlinson increasing in value it would take something like a late 1st and early 2nd to get the deal done. Hope he's right about Ainsworth, would love him in the navy blue, a real match winner.

I personally hope that he is speculating who we will select with our 1st rd pick as i would hope that

1) Decisions have not been made before even the TAC finals/draft combine have been completed

2) That our recruiting strategies are not being leaked

As for the GWS 2.0 trade why is Marchbank worth so much more than Plowman? I trust that SOS will not overpay for any trade that we make.

Carlton cult figure Dennis Armfield is looking to be moved on by the club at the end of the year after playing 140 games in 9 seasons. He is set to become one of a few players seeking a new home in 2017 in what looks to be another big off-season for the blues and list manager Stephen Silvagni.

Strange, still has something to offer us but if he wants a change of scenery then that helps us for the long-term.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How did Yarran spiral so badly in such a short amount of time?

It was only in 2014 he had one of his best years and was tearing it up on the footy field.

I think it started when he broke up with then Carlton media girl Michelle Trewertha. He took that split really hard and it has snowballed from there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back