Rumour Bluemour Discussion thread - The sequel - I know what SOS did last Sumner

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's just get a plugin on his browser that changes 'Gibbs' to 'Jones' and that should keep things under control for 12 months. :p

I've got one that changes Trump to Drumpf (care of John Oliver).

Pretty funny, but it can get a bit hairy though, as I sometimes have to quote websites for work...

HBF goes at 6 posts every 15 mins.... :)

I have always very much gone with quality over quantity with all of my posts....unfortunately for me most people on here saw through that after about the first week!

When he was fronting up at the brownlow to intro the retiring players I was thinking he had gave the game away. But then realised he gave the game away went he went to EFC.
Btw, understood even less of what he said than I did of Andrew Lloyd.

Andrew Lloyd?

You mean Andrew Welsh?

Or perhaps he's some kind of footballer/property developer/musical star - Andrew Lloyd Welsher... :p

There is no way Gibbs is going to go back to South Australia. The state can't afford to pay its power bill...

That's only because their power output is inconsistent.

Generally realiable enough, but occasionally output is less than expected and then extremely high output.

Hey, that sounds familiar...

EDIT: and it's during the low output that everyone thinks about future proofing and trading with interstate is a serious consideration...

Last edited:
What I am saying is that Docherty's zone and attacking play seems to be much better, as do his disposal skills. If Marchbank offered that while playing as a KPD, he'd be at Weitering's level.

He's not, in fact he's a long way off that and arguably never worth the pick that was spent on him. Still want him, but not a chance he's worth more than 23.

I understand where you're coming from, but you're judging apples against oranges. Doc didn't have any of those things when he first arrived, he only had potential. Marchbank is the same except you pay more for KPD potential.

That said, I'm not arguing we give up 5, even in a downgrade type situation.

I understand where you're coming from, but you're judging apples against oranges. Doc didn't have any of those things when he first arrived, he only had potential. Marchbank is the same except you pay more for KPD potential.
You do, but I'd argue Doc's output outweighs Marchbank's expected level. Doc looks like he'll be a 4xAA defender.

The Herald Sun went with the Smedts rumour this morning, for a late pick. I'd be ok with that.
Surely spells the end of Sheehan if so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

trre.gif

The official reaction of the name Gibbs in the rumor thread.

Smedts is utterly, utterly putrid.
Looked like a superstar in the making in his first season...I think injury has been unkind...and it isn't easy to get a gig and keep it at Geelong.

for mine - he has the talent - but is his body right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back