Bluemour Discussion Thread VI (cont. in Part VII)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't win the footy often enough; doesn't kick enough goals; doesn't offer anything as a 2nd ruck; doesn't provide for the forwards. He just gets to the ball second and remembers to tackle.

He's gone from midfield advantage to Ian Prendergast, and if he can't take over for Lonergan in defence, he's not playing much senior footy next year.
Rot........he is still very hard to match up on, and we will see if he is not playing much senior footy next year. Guys that can run all day and at his height are very handy indeed. Anyway that`s for the cats to decide not us.

I don't want him anywhere our club...........just kidding. The kid cuts his hair the same and dammmmmnnn!! Fair option for the 3 pick you have to agree. If BRIS don't want him, we pay Rocky 1.5M over 2 yrs. 1M the 1st year 500 clams the 2nd. BRIS get the 2 pick as compo and pick Rayner. After we pick their choice at 4, we trade 4 and 38 for Rayner and 41. Done. Damn I'm good with 7 Crown Lagers under the belt.

Did I mention I hate Richmond........oh, yes, I did.

I would suggest we will be offering more than 2 years. I would think at least 3 + an option as a minimum.

Any of our Sydney residents hearing that the rumbling between Luke Parker and Sydney are continuing?
I Thought it might have been over done by the media with Sydney again not happy,like last year, with his finals performance.
Have heard that Parker is not happy with the treatment he has received and is open to a possible trade if the right deal could be done.
Sydney seem interested as they have a group of kids coming through ready to step up.
Anyone else hearing anything like this?

Any of our Sydney residents hearing that the rumbling between Luke Parker and Sydney are continuing?
I Thought it might have been over done by the media with Sydney again not happy,like last year, with his finals performance.
Have heard that Parker is not happy with the treatment he has received and is open to a possible trade if the right deal could be done.
Sydney seem interested as they have a group of kids coming through ready to step up.
None of it matters...true or not. He's a top ten pick, or at least should be. We need talented youth or mature bargains. He's neither.

Hopefully this week.

Probably the week after, yeah? Once the GF is over then it's trade time, full & proper as the footy medium. Sunday & the Monday after the GF are about the win but Trade Week(s) Radio will be booming.

GWS exits next week but only their delistings would be announced.

Cannot agree with that at all. Carlton has the dough to cope with his wage, and we certainly need good runners who can kick well to our forward line as everybody on this forum keeps saying. He is like an older version of Kelly in my opinion and would be a great get.
Scully is a modern day player
Anybody who thinks he wouldn't offer us anything is fast asleep

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rot........he is still very hard to match up on, and we will see if he is not playing much senior footy next year. Guys that can run all day and at his height are very handy indeed. Anyway that`s for the cats to decide not us.
He might be hard to match up on, but if he's no threat to control possession, you're not going to bother much, are you?

I don't think he's particularly quick off the mark either, so defence might be his go if he has to take a traditional key position role.

Thy wherefore doth thee protest ? the english language changes continuously. Thee above all shouldst knoweth
Indubitably, lest we squabble amongst our ourselves thusly. Do we take ourselves as some sort of linguistic constabulary??

Probably the week after, yeah? Once the GF is over then it's trade time, full & proper as the footy medium. Sunday & the Monday after the GF are about the win but Trade Week(s) Radio will be booming.

GWS exits next week but only their delistings would be announced.

Hopefully we get some of the out of contract boys nominating a club of choice

Scully is a modern day player
Anybody who thinks he wouldn't offer us anything is fast asleep
Scully is a jet - plain and simple.
He would make us better right away, and by a fair bit as well.

I think Martin dominated all the way through his junior career. Not sure what the go is with Raynor.
Anyway SOS is a pretty good judge so will pick the best available.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I think Martin dominated all the way through his junior career. Not sure what the go is with Raynor.
Anyway SOS is a pretty good judge so will pick the best available.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Up until this year martin never put it together. Spent too much time gassed and dropped out of games.

Contracted until 2021. If we want 2 first round picks for a contracted Bryce Gibbs, they will want something similar for a contracted Luke Parker. Great player, but will cost too much for where we are at.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...s/news-story/18fb669b609adcb56529f2dcd1ffd71a

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

He might be hard to match up on, but if he's no threat to control possession, you're not going to bother much, are you?

I don't think he's particularly quick off the mark either, so defence might be his go if he has to take a traditional key position role.

Indubitably, lest we squabble amongst our ourselves thusly. Do we take ourselves as some sort of linguistic constabulary??

I dunno wot youse blokes are goin on bout, aye! Who cares if ya's speak strayan or Shakespearean? Don't meen ya special just coz ya went to skool an that.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back