Bluemour Discussion Thread VI (cont. in Part VII)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it's not about money for Gibbs right? I thought he wanted to leave for family reasons? Is he really putting a price on his family?

They'll be likely to lose Lever and McGovern, that'll surely free up cap space. Plus 20% pay increase. Not sure how it works, is it applied to every player despite what their contract says? So let's say Bryce was to stay and next year his pay was 750k, would the pay increase automatically be applied to that?

When you're on the coin he is on, the family will understand and enjoy the benefits that come with living well for a long time after your career is over...

Players will all get the pay increases as of next year...

Adelaide have issues with holding players and they will do everything to hold the young guns...

So much for Kelly not being a match winner.
I would bet Danger and Dusty never had a 43 possession game in their fourth season and I couldn't imagine they would have got within cooee of 19 contested possessions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw rumors of us picking up Sicily last year, thank god for that not happening. Kelly would also look v. nice putting them into Charlies chest all year long next year.

Saw rumors of us picking up Sicily last year, thank god for that not happening. Kelly would also look v. nice putting them into Charlies chest all year long next year.
I was wondering how many spuds Hawthorn would try and push onto us next season...under the guise of returning the favor for helping them secure JOM.

Stuart Crameri @ the dogs yet to be offered a new contract.
Could be handy if Cas leaves ????
Are we forgetting the match where he kicked 1.8 against us?

Why would we trade a great contested mark but a poor kick for goal for a great - if shorter - contested mark but a poor kick for goal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back