Bluemour Discussion Thread VI (cont. in Part VII)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't he meet with Silvagni and have a medical last week? .... then he went over to Port (rumour was that he was staying at Boak's place) .... then after that we got Judd/Kernahan in front of him this week?
The article didn't say when, but we met him last week, then he went to Adelaide, you'd think after that he goes back to his newborn in Brisbane, there's been no reports of a second meeting and you'd doubt that Kernahan and Judd flew to Brisbane to see him.

What an odd comment.

Why on earth does how much he talks have any impact on the playing group? His role is at the corporate level and has SFA to do with the players in their day-to-day lives, so them having "mucho respecto" or not for him is somewhat irrelevant.
Trigg back to Adelaide.....huge relief within Carlton
Lethlean.....dubious replacement...if the club wants to position itself on the moral high ground....and questions over whether or not he is any good....
LoGiudice and Marcus Clarke have to go next......too many skeletons in the closet....and really poor character....
Clarke really upsets the players with his use of equipment and personal......and his wife is another massive problem.....

Or does it mean SOS is a monster and is considering trading an existing KPD for lots? (Weitering)
Before I'm yelled at, this is not in any way a preferred option of mine. Just trying to think of possibilities.
Can say right now... Weiterbot is not going anywhere. he LOVES the club, he LOVES the players. he LOVES the Coach. end of story. Source - family.

I've heard secondhand (i.e. hearsay) that we are doing a deal with Adelaide for Lever in exchange for GIbbs - straight swap.

I don't know whether to believe it or not but it does have substance given our recent history of recruiting quality back men (e.g. weitering, marchbank, plowman).

I think SOS may have a thing for back men given he was one.

With lever on board, our backline would be pretty strong.

Plowman--------------Marchbank--------------Lever

Docherty---------------Weitering---------------Simpson

We have never been linked to Lever. Pretty sure he's heading to the Demons.

Gaff is a gun...every team has inside players to do the grunt work.
Mitchell was only there this year.

West Coast look like they'll be in for quite a few lean years if they lose Gaff...their midfield is already shallow.
Their kids haven't quite come on as hoped like Duggan and Sheed. They're ok but not great.

The good word is they may bite the bullet and reset now following Priddis etc retiring.

If Rockliff does choose us and gibbs does want to stay how do we get Kennedy Smith and Saad we may be forced to bring pick 3 into calculations

No way would we want to part with #3 for any of these players. SOS will find a way.

Gaff is a gun...every team has inside players to do the grunt work.
Mitchell was only there this year.

West Coast look like they'll be in for quite a few lean years if they lose Gaff...their midfield is already shallow.
Their kids haven't quite come on as hoped like Duggan and Sheed. They're ok but not great.

I agree gaff is a gun. I simply think that West coast are looking at a mini rebuild and if they can extract picks 7 and 8 for gaff and lamb, they will be Infront than just losing gaff next year under free agency.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What has happened to the real Carlton, we are on the front foot and always looking to bring in people the better the club, drafting/ trading for players that can actually play football the last few years... I don’t know how to feel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back