Bluemour Discussion Thread VII (cont. in pt VIII)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

From a friend who works at GWS;
SOS speaking to the club about a 3 player deal involving Kennedy and 2 others. He didn't give me any other names but did mention 1 played in the prelim. (Can't help but think Scully considering b70 has mentioned him before)
However he wasnt sure if it was a lock in or if GWS were even considering it. Don't shoot the messenger, i dont post too much here but i like i too when i get some decent info
I'm not excited by these GWS package rumours. If true, which I highly doubt, it just means that Carlton would have to take two list cloggers to get one decent player. Carlton aren't building depth any more they're building top end talent.

SOS speaking to the club about a 3 player deal involving Kennedy and 2 others. He didn't give me any other names but did mention 1 played in the prelim. (Can't help but think Scully considering b70 has mentioned him before)
However he wasnt sure if it was a lock in or if GWS were even considering it. Don't shoot the messenger, i dont post too much here but i like i too when i get some decent info
That's consistent with what my source was saying.
Mmm, sauce consistency.

If it was Scully and Kennedy then I can't see Pick 3 not being involved. Maybe with a 2nd coming back to use on Kelly from WA?
Then we potentially trade Gibbs to get back in the first round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it was Scully and Kennedy then I can't see Pick 3 not being involved. Maybe with a 2nd coming back to use on Kelly from WA?
Then we potentially trade Gibbs to get back in the first round.

First round not a priority if we land a multi player deal...

Need to fill the gap in our age group profile.

2018 picks are what will be gold in this years swaps...

In all seriousness, I have a feeling that tomorrow SOS might go wack!

Rationale: it's been very quiet on here, other than total baloney. The quiet before the storm one might say.

I reckon an early big trade might get the ball rolling and could act as a catalyst for other trades that might be 50/50.

I am probably wrong and have no rumour to spread. I wouldn't be surprised though.

TA

Rationale: it's been very quiet on here, other than total baloney. The quiet before the storm one might say.

I reckon an early big trade might get the ball rolling and could act as a catalyst for other trades that might be 50/50.

I am probably wrong and have no rumour to spread. I wouldn't be surprised though.

TA

I hope so...

I hate the tedium of trade weeks

TA

B70 did say that we would make moves early. Barrett also said that the Gibbs discussions had been going on behind the scenes (although I expect this deal would have to wait until Lever is done).

B70 did say that we would make moves early. Barrett also said that the Gibbs discussions had been going on behind the scenes (although I expect this deal would have to wait until Lever is done).

Could go through first thing if AFC hand over their 2017 and 2018 1st rounders ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back