Bluemour Discussion Thread VII (cont. in pt VIII)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockliff will decide within 24 hours where he’s going to play next year.We are very confident of gaining Kennedy and Smith.We’re keen on Saad but Suns want 1st rounder and if Gibbs decides he wants to head home we want picks and player in exchange and Sully could be in the mix.
Any updates on our coaching structure next year Barass?

Love your work.

Smart manuvor if Silvagni gets it done would Scully would amortizate the lose of Gibbs. I like the trade. Go Baggers
I think thats the sticking point,IF Gibbs goes i think the club will want/need to bring in an experienced player as some sort of replacement.
Trading in youth is fantastic and im all for it but there will/would be a huge void there if there's not experience bought in to replace him.
Gibbs goes,Rocky,Scully youd think is a must. Even for the membership to remain stable or to improve?

Perhaps I'm alone in this, but I'm not keen on Scully. The way he left the Demons has never sat comfortably with me. I know he was young and all, with a crazy offer in front of him, but I've never much liked the guy since. Probably impacted my rating of him as a player as well.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps I'm alone in this, but I'm not keen on Scully. The way he left the Demons has never sat comfortably with me. I know he was young and all, with a crazy offer in front of him, but I've never much liked the guy since. Probably impacted my rating of him as a player as well.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

AFL rules as they were/are, player can't advise that they're leaving plus the $$'s were insane (and got his dad a gig too). Can't blame him, set himself up and has works hard on the field.

Someone made a comment earlier that barrass70 typically nullifies scurrilous rumours...

Out - Gibbs, Murphy
In - Rockliff, Scully, Kennedy, Smith, Saad + retain pick 3?

The move also unsettled me. And then took some time to establish himself (understandable given his/GWS age).

But he works his arse off, non-stop (effective) running all day long. He certainly isn't sitting idly on his big pile of cash.

And now that he has finished his initial contract has reportedly taken a massive pay cut.

I think he has earnt back respect.

The move also unsettled me. And then took some time to establish himself (understandable given his/GWS age).

But he works his arse off, non-stop (effective) running all day long. He certainly isn't sitting idly on his big pile of cash.

And now that he has finished his initial contract has reportedly taken a massive pay cut.

I think he has earnt back respect.

But if we don't recruit him, he is a money-hungry, traitorous, lazy mo-fo whose family are salary cap cheats ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back