Bluemour Discussion Thread VII (cont. in pt VIII)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The move also unsettled me. And then took some time to establish himself (understandable given his/GWS age).

But he works his arse off, non-stop (effective) running all day long. He certainly isn't sitting idly on his big pile of cash.

And now that he has finished his initial contract has reportedly taken a massive pay cut.

I think he has earnt back respect.

Absolutely, his running is incredibly impressive. Would add something that we lack.

It's happening! :thumbsu:

welcome_mat.jpg
MATT

If I was Gibbs sitting back watching this I would be looking to stay. He's done the hard yards at the club and now things look really positive. Will have a lot more support and can now spend time forward as well.

Be a real pity if he left now

Agree, as a damaging HFF to boot as well. Only concern is if he's our bargaining chip to get things done.

If I was Gibbs sitting back watching this I would be looking to stay. He's done the hard yards at the club and now things look really positive. Will have a lot more support and can now spend time forward as well.

Trouble is club doesn't trust him to stay now, and with his free agent status looking large, club wants to cash in now. It's just smart business

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes and no.

Re. Gibbs:
If the family want to get back to Adelaide, he's thinking of them first...this time.
He'll get paid more at Adelaide. Big incentive.

Re. CFC:
Get a pick to use on Kennedy and co.
Possibly acquire another trade pick allowing us to get back into the second round.
Getting a trade-free Rockliff covers the gap to some degree.

That's now referred to as a "Deledio"

Trouble is club doesn't trust him to stay now, and with his free agent status looking large, club wants to cash in now. It's just smart business

As of now he hasn't asked to be traded. Also, if he does SOS is going to be tough again. Pick 10 and a good player will be needed as minimum or bugger off. Odds are still in favour of him staying and given what we will be adding I hope he does.

Yes and no.

Re. Gibbs:
If the family want to get back to Adelaide, he's thinking of them first...this time.
He'll get paid more at Adelaide. Big incentive.

Re. CFC:
Get a pick to use on Kennedy and co.
Possibly acquire another trade pick allowing us to get back into the second round.
Getting a trade-free Rockliff covers the gap to some degree.

It's the smart play but i guess it all comes down to Rocky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back