Bluemour Discussion Thread VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murphy increasingly likely to stay

Cheers for the info :thumbsu:
Might be that his management have tested the waters and come to the realization that he's gunna have to take a fair haircut wherever he plays so it might be best to take father's advice and finish as a one club player.

How tall do we want to go? Wright would get a game ahead of Kerr and Harry at the moment though.

Harry at CHF with 2M-Peter at FF sounds pretty good to me.

Kerr isn't going to make it IMO & Casboult could be shown the door even though that should of happened a few years ago. Wright is due to be 'retired' as well, he is starting to miss goals that were his bread & butter in previous seasons.

Don't know what magic SOS could weave to get Wright but I'd certainly prefer him to Lynch.

How tall do we want to go? Wright would get a game ahead of Kerr and Harry at the moment though.

Replacing a soft Rowe on the list with a soft Wright ?
Wrong move imo .
Watched Wines and Powell-Pepper marauding through the midfield on Thursday night.
Let's see if we can't find a bit of size and muscle to add some sorely needed steel to the list.
Robust mids who can kick should be at the top of the shopping list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wright is the gc's insurance policy if lynch moves. Not to mention i cant imagine us spending too much on a tall forward.

From what I've heard, he is still favoured to stay. SOS is just probably doing his due diligence. But 2MP is a little bit unhappy with how he has been treated.

Not against getting 2MP. I don't know him but I know he isn't well liked by senior Suns players - not one of the boys. Phrase used "drinks his own bath water" so clicks with idea not happy in seconds. Last I heard he was looking at a 3 year deal but.

What's your source? You've posted quite a number of rumours over the last few months with only one post stating a source of something you saw from a tram. You've been teased non stop about this rumour's source but you've said nothing to back up your credibility.
So what.........at least it is something to talk about and too many people on here want everything served up on a precise plate!!! It reeks of blame, because too many are pissed off with how the team is going and need to let it out somehow!!! Most rumours turn out to be just that, but why shoot someone down for just commenting, as we all want to just hear something positive for a change because it looks like being a very long dour season for all of us.o_O

Why the hell not? Billings is a brilliant player with plenty of skill. Best 22 everyday of the week. He’s a forward half midfielder which we don’t have. He’s just at a club with questionable development in a team with questionable heart. He’s a future gun.
Totally agree..........and normally (not this year so far) a great kick !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back