Bluemour Discussion Thread VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hate this time of year before the draft and preseason starts. I'm not into horses and not into Cricket. I hope there will be more open training sessions this preseason. Love to get down to look and get excited.
I'm enjoying following the Aussies in the new NBA season esp. Symmons, and some NFL highlights

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If young Hickmott is anything like his dad was he would be a very handy pick up.

Hickmott was in the crowd at the WAFL Grand Final.
The commentary team gave his young bloke a glowing appraisal, almost Macavaney like in its' gooeyness and said that he was one of the elite mids of next years draft, if not the best.
They also questioned whether or not Hickmott would return to Vic if his son was drafted by a Vic club.

The commentary team gave his young bloke a glowing appraisal, almost Macavaney like in its' gooeyness and said that he was one of the elite mids of next years draft, if not the best.
They also questioned whether or not Hickmott would return to Vic if his son was drafted by a Vic club.

Now that would be a good grab to hear.

So, if they were talking about an elite mid in next year's draft I assume they were talking about the younger brother. Any one know much about the one eligible this year?

Has anyone watched enough of Castagna this year to know if he could be a viable long term option for us.

Still out of contract coming off a 26 goal premiership season. It’s reported in the scum he was only on $70,000 plus match payments this year.

Pass !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back