Bluemour Discussion Thread X

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apparently heard our preseason camp was great.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

rolling.gif

The only way I would trade him is if it heavily favours us, otherwise he stays.

Pick 1 on its own, no chance.

I wouldn’t let him go unless it was Pick 1 for Gov and 7 or a top 6 pick on its one.

This bluff that he will sit out is just that bluff. He obviously likes money and he ain’t going to refuse to pay and hurt his back pocket.

The point of reference here is the Yarran trade. Best come to terms with it early.

To Saad, Smith and Rockliff - was it really so much better to have made your choices in the trade period?

In 3 years time will they have been at clubs more successful by then than the Blues?

A selling point for McGovern, Setterfield, and Brodie most likely.

I cant imagine the Suns letting Brodie go unless he specifically asks or demands to be traded. Scrimshaw, yes, Brodie, no!

We don’t, he’s contracted. Your club is not placing a 4 year deal that prices him out of the market for a player worth a second round pick. If you are you seriously have to question what SOS is doing.

A contracted player desperate to leave your club, coupled with the Collective Minds rubbish your club inflicted on its players and the lies told to him at the time he signed his contract, will ensure that Adelaide don't get anywhere near what Crows supporters are demanding. No club wants a disgruntled player on its books. And if the rumours are correct you guys have far more players to worry about wanting out as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A place that won’t tie him up naked to a tree and try to break him mentally through all kinds of weird cultish s**t!!
Didn't we do something like that to Casboult years ago, pretty sure that stuffed up his kicking for goals, only just now getting over it:).

The McGovern trade will be the quietest and the quickest in the period. Late first early second gets the job done. Your mob don't come to the table with clean hands unfortunately for them, and will be constrained such to allow a quick and quiet trade.

I remember crows fans saying there was no way we would get 2 first rounders for Gibbs. Were you one of them I wonder?
I'm not even keen on it being that high a pick. Save it for acquiring Scrimshaw and Settersfield.

The McGovern trade will be the quietest and the quickest in the period. Late first early second gets the job done. Your mob don't come to the table with clean hands unfortunately for them, and will be constrained such to allow a quick and quiet trade.

I remember crows fans saying there was no way we would get 2 first rounders for Gibbs. Were you one of them I wonder?

Are you able to expand on the clean hands comment? Curious about what you mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back