Bluemour Discussion Thread XI - Facts Not Welcome

Under what circumstances will you be happy to trade for Shiel?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, just joined up...I've been reading the threads for the last week and gotta join in....too good to miss out on!!! Could someone pleeease welcome me!!

My true loves in life are the Bluebaggers, Rocktober, glugs, testicle hugging Lee Rider jeans, and the Sunbury Rock Festival....and probably a lot more I can't think of right now.

Anyway, I've got a positive vibe on this year's trade and draft if we get it right....SOS, the pressure is really on now given we've got some trade (draft pick) value.

Not sure if we'll get Sheele....or Sheilds....******* Dawks or Bombres more likely, but confident about MM....let's face it, Crows know he's gone...they want the best trade value they can get, we give them first pick (priority pick) they can package up to get a high pick for Lukosius or Rankine...they aint gonna get any better than what we'll likely offer. Setterfield for a second rounder a no brainer as well if he's keen to come over, should get the deal done.

Lots of other thoughts as well, but this is the breaking of my bigfooty virginity, so better keep it 'brief'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Much as I love big number 8, we are screaming out for a centre bounce ruck.

Phillips does a Hammie doing up his laces, Lobbe is serviceable.

Spine is good, we’ve nailed that.
Slightly above serviceable in that spell I thought but a whole season is another thing.
Teams have won flags with serviceable rucks

Ok, just joined up...I've been reading the threads for the last week and gotta join in....too good to miss out on!!! Could someone pleeease welcome me!!

My true loves in life are the Bluebaggers, Rocktober, glugs, testicle hugging Lee Rider jeans, and the Sunbury Rock Festival....and probably a lot more I can't think of right now.

Anyway, I've got a positive vibe on this year's trade and draft if we get it right....SOS, the pressure is really on now given we've got some trade (draft pick) value.

Not sure if we'll get Sheele....or Sheilds....farkin' Dawks or Bombres more likely, but confident about MM....let's face it, Crows know he's gone...they want the best trade value they can get, we give them first pick (priority pick) they can package up to get a high pick for Lukosius or Rankine...they aint gonna get any better than what we'll likely offer. Setterfield for a second rounder a no brainer as well if he's keen to come over, should get the deal done.

Lots of other thoughts as well, but this is the breaking of my bigfooty virginity, so better keep it 'brief'.
I knew you were coming.

Not sure if we'll get Sheele....or Sheilds....farkin' Dawks or Bombres more likely, but confident about MM....let's face it, Crows know he's gone...they want the best trade value they can get, we give them first pick (priority pick) they can package up to get a high pick for Lukosius or Rankine...they aint gonna get any better than what we'll likely offer. Setterfield for a second rounder a no brainer as well if he's keen to come over, should get the deal done.

Welcome...ermm if you remember Sunbury you didnt do it right...tch tch

AFL House has told the club what we will be getting re assistance. It's going to be announced on or just after grand final day I believe. I can't say exactly what it is but supporters will be happy.

Can confirm we get to pick one player from each other club.

17 to be delisted Monday.

God knows who will develop him.

Quite frankly our medical, line coaches are the worst of certainly the last 20 years.

For the 347 first round picks we’ve had, the buck has to stop.

Unfortunately TDK is no Sauce Jacobs, although it's early days yet. Can't understand why Sauce was traded to Adelaide, after showing so much promise in those finals. The club made a bad mistake putting Hampson & Warnock ahead of him imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately TDK is no Sauce Jacobs, although it's early days yet. Can't understand why Sauce was traded to Adelaide, after showing so much promise in those finals. The club made a bad mistake putting Hampson & Warnock ahead of him imo.
Pretty sure that was Rattens call...and Ratts has to own the Warnock disaster. Lot of folks defend his coaching but there were some real blunders for mine

What's the latest ? Can someone summarise for me in 20 words or less ?
Nothing happens until after the Grand Final.

We are in it up to our eyeballs.

Stay tuned

Whoever is kind enough to create the summary, can you please include where we are with young Libba?
Nowhere. Wallis resigned for three years as well.

Sure, happy to help.

Um, umpteen players are joining Carlton. OR maybe they aren't. + 85 pages of utter bollocks and jibberish.

How's that work for you? ;)
We're up to 305 pages & you are saying only 85 of these pages are utter bollocks & jibberish. That's very generous of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back