Bluemour Discussion Thread XI - Facts Not Welcome

Under what circumstances will you be happy to trade for Shiel?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope you are right. It was extremely hard watching last night as you didn’t know who to support......bloody GWS!

Yes agree with you, despise the Pies with a passion too.
But one has to admire their resilience and determination.
Their player development is astounding. I could not believe the show Cox put on, an inspiration to all the talls in the competion that need 5 years to show some form. He's a giant and in 3 years only played brilliantly on our biggest stage.

He wasn't dropped, he was injured.

There’s injured and there is sore
And then there's risk factors that make for shorter football careers. All needs to be assessed and considered.

Adelaide aren't getting anything like a top 20 pick at this rate, at least not on the net exchange.

Thy, where are the rumours FFS?
In my fave Greek cafe in Somerville Road, Footscray - not rumour but curiousity: smoke from fire the other week has poisoned creeks and sickened locals - yet Up In Smoke restaurant across from me charges top dollar for smoked tucker - wtf? smoke is smoke..........eat it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well said.
Would just love to see what he could produce with a full preseason under his belt.

Yeah, will help. He also just needs time. You can see he’s got something special about him, he just needs to improve his decision making, know when to try something and when to play it safe. Needs to develop that all round game sense before we see his true value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back