Bluemour Discussion Thread XI - Facts Not Welcome

Under what circumstances will you be happy to trade for Shiel?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go off his 2017 and 16 form.

Ability is there and the age profile is right on for us.
I see what you are saying, but I think we need to be aiming for better (than Hunt).

Not just getting guys slightly better than Graham or Kerridge who may want 2 or 3 year contracts which may end up clogging the list.

Not opposed to signing Hunt on a 1 year deal, but not 3. Unless he agrees to be paid SFA, then I can live with multiple years.

Already getting Fasolo for too long (3 years) on too much (500k reported).

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I remember him as very average when he played at the Crows

Probably wont be the last bloke to go back a level and improve though would he...?

Not comparing cause Diesel to me is football royalty...but I think his development curve was similar at the beginning.

With Grigg winning 2 magarey medals and kicking 6 goals in a GF speaks volumes of where this guys development curve is currently at.

We should cash in.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure he of all players can handle it. He had a year of being used all over the park and banged up with it. Two more preseasons I reckon then look out. He oozes class and is aquiring grunt.

Would absolutely put it out there right now, he will play many more VFL games next season than AFL games. Fringe player at best.

I see what you are saying, but I think we need to be aiming for better (than Hunt).

Not just getting guys slightly better than Graham or Kerridge who may want 2 or 3 year contracts which may end up clogging the list.

Not opposed to signing Hunt on a 1 year deal, but not 3. Unless he agrees to be paid SFA, then I can live with multiple years.

Already getting Fasolo for too long (3 years) on too much (500k reported).

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Pretty sure it was mentioned as a mil over 3 years when we first started hearing Fasolo's name.

Would absolutely put it out there right now, he will play many more VFL games next season than AFL games. Fringe player at best.
Up to him aint it? You dont know. I dont know. Myself I much prefer to be optimistic as opposed to negative. Neither attitude affects the outcomes but its more enjoyable.

So carlton and Collingwood are both looking at Jack Lonie. That’s interesting because Darcy Moore is linked with a move to Sydney and I hear that Darcy and Jack are,um,very good friends.

Why do Collingwood want him...they have so many small/medium forwards already. I guess they want to stack the position like Richmond.

But lonie would not even be guaranteed.best 22.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back