Bluemour Discussion Thread XI - Facts Not Welcome

Under what circumstances will you be happy to trade for Shiel?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

BS...just say they're lovers if that's what you want to say.

This "um, er, friends" crap just feeds into the idea that it's something to be ashamed of (obviously someone else posted that, so not directed at you).

If it was a man and woman, guaranteed it wouldn't be put like that.

Forget "political correctness", it's not the point. The point is not being coy and weird about it.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
It's nothing for them to be ashamed of; otherwise, it depends on your point of view.

I cant stand Graham as an AFL footballer but pretty sure he consistently gets over 30 at vfl level

I was talking AFL level.:thumbsu:
And for thr record I'm going to hang myself if he's still on our list after this trade and draft period.
Also for the record with my expectations being what they are, I've already purchased a new rope and a ladder for the occasion.

I was talking AFL level.:thumbsu:
And for thr record I'm going to hang myself if he's still on our list after this trade and draft period.
Also for the record with my expectations being what they are, I've already purchased a new rope and a ladder for the occasion.
No offence to Nick and I've hoped and prayed he would have that breakout game all this time,
but can I borrow yer ladder

No offence to Nick and I've hoped and prayed he would have that breakout game all this time,
but can I borrow yer ladder

Likewise B and B, I never wish anything but success for all players on our list every season but enough is enough!

And yes you can borrow my ladder. The rope will have only been used once as well.
Just pm me and I'll get the Mrs. to make sure they are yours. :thumbsu:

I don't like flogging a dead horse.
Well, ahh, no, the truth is I do actually.

Just on Nick Graham; I'm very surprised that Berger Paints havn't offered him some kind of advertising or ambassador roll.

Seems like a match made in heaven.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BS...just say they're lovers if that's what you want to say.

This "um, er, friends" crap just feeds into the idea that it's something to be ashamed of (obviously someone else posted that, so not directed at you).

If it was a man and woman, guaranteed it wouldn't be put like that.

Forget "political correctness", it's not the point. The point is not being coy and weird about it.

You're weird. Also did you ever get your rug back?

Don’t get your hopes up lads. There’s no chance GC let Brodie go unless he demands to leave and we offer a first rounder for him. Averaging close to 20 touches after only 11 games is bloody unreal. He will be a star and GC knows that.
Agreed. No harm in asking the question.

If we added McGovern, Brodie & Setterfield in the trade period, I'd be pretty happy wth that. 1 Key position, 2 high potential midfielders, all in the right age range... it wouldn't make us significantly better in the short term, but would certainly keep us building towards having a potential premiership side, which is what really matters.

Add to that Walsh & the assumed natural improvement of our young brigade, plus a few mature age state level players... or players we can grab for basically nothing.

I'm going cold on throwing the bank at guys like Shiel & Gaff... we gotta keep our eyes on the prize, keep playing the long game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back