Bluemour Discussion Thread XIV - Facts Not Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but that effectively double counts your cost inputs when really capital such as 2017 #16 (which you’ve listed as Richards) is effectively a throughput.

You can only include elements we had at the commencement of trading as resources expended.

Trading Gibbs, a 2018 2nd, 2019 5th rounder and make-upey assistance has netted:

LOB, Kennedy, McGovern and 2019 3rd rounder.

Pretty decent.
You can look at it however you like but what I outlined is the actual resultant from our end.

Only time I support Hawthorn getting a leg up is when it may royally **** the Bombres.

‘Carn the GWS salary cap getting healthy enough by trading out Lobb, Scully, Setterfield and Finlayson! Hold Shiel to his contract!

Oh please please pleeease universe do make it so!

I am with you buddy. If Dorodo *s this up, it will be nearly as funny as the drug years.

'Reasonably attractive offers' for Pick 1 on the table already?

Port and Adelaide come on down and show me the money.

big_1417026378_image.jpg
You had me at hello

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

This trade down to 2 and still get Walsh sounds all well and good.

But if we want Walsh and trade away 1, we have to accept the very real possibility that he could be gone, even at 2.

I reckon there would be an agreement in place between SOS and Reid.

Brisbane and St Kilda are trying to bend the Crows over just to move up the draft a couple of places, which doesn't even guarantee the Crows the player they want.

A gentleman's agreement will be in place to work together to get the Crows Jack Lukosius without having to overpay. In return, we'll get a little something on the side to get us back into the draft.

Betts finished equal 15th with Sloane.

You know it's a slow evening in trade week when you're compiling the full votes for the Crows' best and fairest!

1 Laird 222
2 Crouch 166
3 Jenkins 162
4 Gibbs 149
5 Greenwood 140
6 Doedee 139
=7 Brown 134
=7 Milera 134
=9 Atkins 128
=9 Seedsman 128
11 Talia 124
12 Jacobs 117
13 Douglas 114
14 Lynch 110
=15 Betts 102
=15 Sloane 102
17 Mackay 88
18 Ellis-Yolmen 84
19 Gallucci 79
20 Kelly 78
21 Walker 69
22 McGovern 58
23 Otten 56
24 Hartigan 50
25 Keath 47
26 Knight 42
27 Murphy 42
28 Cheney 38
29 Poholke 28
30 Fogarty 24
31 Gibson 20
32 Smith 15
33 Hampton 7
34 Himmelberg 5

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm just gonna say it...

Walsh looks a bit short, skinny, and untidy.

If we trade down and end up with Bailey Smith, I'm not sure I'm gonna lose sleep.

We must be watching two different players. Walsh is all class....haven't seen any signs of him being untidy.
I think Smith and Walsh are the same height. Would love both at the club.

First time poster. Would like feedback on the following trade scenario.

Carlton: Pick 1 = Wines + PA 2019 1st
GCS: Pick 2 + 3 = Pick 1 + Pick 10
PA: Wines + Pick 10 + 2019 1st = Pick 2 + Pick 3

GCS want Walsh. Said he will stay with the club he is drafted to so should not be a gome home factor. They then still have a top 10 pick.
PA get Luko and Rankine with 2 & 3 and Rozee or Hately with 6. Best part is they shut out Adelaide with their first pick at 8.
Carlton get Wines to support Cripps. Next year we will have to top 10 picks (PA won't make the finals) and go hard at Kelly or Coniglio.

Walsh is tempting, but to add 2 proven gun mature mids in the next 12 months is hard to knock back.

Could also be a shuffle of 2019 picks with PA in our favour.

Thoughts?

Gee SOS is working so hard the last part of trade week may be without us involved for once. Yes its basically done and there, still, is pick 1 and next years first tucked away. Magic. No deals. Just pick the best player. I feel its going to be Walsh. A decent rover in the making there. Four quarters of run and the opposition cant stop him ever. Surely Lukosius is out of the picture after MM and Fas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back