Bluemour Melting Pot XIX - Give Me Ed Baby - Return of the Prodigal Son

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who thinks recruiting Bennell would be a good idea honestly have rocks in their heads.

It's not just the persistent injuries he's always had, including missing footy basically for several years now.

It's his professionalism and attitude that's the problem...simply doesn't have the dedication and work ethic to make it, would prefer to party until late hours and do drugs rather than do all the little things required to get his body right for the rigors of AFL.

SOS cut guys like Jaksch & Boekhorst for their lack of professionalism and work ethic despite their undoubted talent.
giphy.gif

I’m might be on my own here, but I hope none of the Crows expats come back. All three are past their best. They all got their wishes and left the club. We are still a couple of years away from potential premiership glory. None of the three will be around to see it.

I’m trying to remember a time when someone has left the Blues and we bought them back.
Justin Murphy

Why didn’t Russo think he was top 3??

This link explains it better. ;)

“In explosive claims made by former AFL umpire Murray Bird, he alleges his umpiring partner John Russo refused to recognise Williams' 44 possessions in the Round 10 game against Melbourne.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't wait another 3 weeks for the trade period. I'm already struggling to sleep worrying about getting deals done for all of Papley, Martin, Betts, Butler, Jacobs etc. This is killing me.
At least the targets are worth thinking about.

I remember the year we got Whiley and when asked what else was told Jaksch it.

Put forward the proof that you'll have the opportunity to play finals, be bettered as a player for playing under a particular coach, belong to an environment that fosters personal growth and know you'll be take care off after your career.....then money is not quite as important for most.

SOS gets this notion although he may not be the best individual to be part of the implementation of it.
This is where our club has to get to, in order to have sustained success. Amazing what Balme has done for Richmonds culture in such a short time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back