Bluemour Melting Pot XIX - Give Me Ed Baby - Return of the Prodigal Son

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So where are we at with Martin's trade value?

Future first required or second gets the job done?

Heard from * member last night Daniher to Swans very likely. We are involved in the talks for Papley who wants to come home and to here. May have to involve players going out though due to leagues trading draft pick rules.

Can also confirm Ellis rumour of changing asking price and subsequently rebuffed. From my boss who is related to Ellis (15th cousin twice removed or something) and also a Richmond supporter. Apparently he was a done deal but thought he could milk us for more after Cogs re-signed. We said - do you have Dan Butlers number champ.

If that's the case, we better not lose any of our core players under the age of 24.

Defeats the purpose of bottoming out and acquiring them through the draft.

Looking likely that future 2nd or early 2019 second will if talk is to be believed. Based on $600k/3 contract, that's about right. Late first max value if picks came back our way.

Was thinking the same thing because our future first could still be anywhere from pick 4 onwards. Too valuable for such a trade.

Where are we meeting him? ferrisb you are the kind of meet ups? KohPhi

I vote not the royal as that might come on too strong.
Pssst
Alex, Newy and Papley makes three...
In the tree house.
You make tea and
I'll bring the oats.
Be quiet climbing cos reporters!!!
Knock 'dadadadadah' on the door.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We all should have predicted it was all a pretty dance by Cloke Snr to extract maximum contract $...

He was happy with the money, he just felt he'd regret leaving the Pies and not being a 1 club player. Nek minnit only 1 good year, several poor ones and he's a 2 team player anyways.

Was thinking the same thing because our future first could still be anywhere from pick 4 onwards. Too valuable for such a trade.

Future second and something else to get it over the line. Daresay we'll get another second from another trade somehow.

Seriously people saying a second rounder isn't enough for Martin. The guy is uncontracted, been dropped and has been inconsistent. A future second rounder is a fair deal.

There abouts I would say

Overall value in the 20-26 range

I would do our 1st next year for their Lions pick this year, plus some late swaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back