Bluemour Discussion Thread XV - Facts Not Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Da is either a conjunction connecting the main clause with a causal clause or it is an adverb. Diese Frage ist einfach für mich, da Deutsch meine Muttersprache ist. (This questions is quite simple for me, since [or because] German is my mother-tongue.) The second usage as conjunction includes a temporal meaning.

And your hovercraft is full of eels.........
. tenor-2.gif

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We already had 1 spot free. Under the new rules we can put Doc on the LTI and replace him. So 2 spots now free but we might save one for the mid season draft?

I stand corrected, we can replace Doc

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/af...t/news-story/fca2a8b3a977daefd6d13501169288e2

The rule would allow clubs to make list changes between December 1 and March 15, and place players on one of three inactive lists: a long-term injury list, a season-ending list or a retired player list.

If this existed for last season, it would have allowed Carlton to find a replacement for star defender Sam Docherty, who tore his ACL at training in November 2017.

But it could have meant Collingwood’s Tyson Goldsack would have missed the finals series, if he had been placed on the season-ending list and replaced with a rookie.

SEN and a bunch of idiots are saying we should look at Goddard to replace Doc. Personally, I feel that Williamson and Newman will be fine!
No one can replace Doc unfortunately, but we have Newman, williamson, Bugg, Schumacher, JSOS, Cuningham, Thomas, etc. Who could be tested to fill the void.

Surprised they are not saying we should get Yarran out of retirement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back