Bluemour Discussion Thread XV - Facts Not Welcome

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Farktherest

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
So round 1 GCS v STK battle for the spoon ?
Morris from dogs just did acl. Traded away Adams and roughead. Boyd still absent and they only really have schache up forward who hasn't shown anything. Thin ruck stocks without roughead and Campbell who is at north.

They've been in poor form...i see them having issues this year.

I see us finishing above gc, saints, dogs and freo and overall being far more competitive with a decent percentage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blue__Balls

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Morris from dogs just did acl. Traded away Adams and roughead. Boyd still absent and they only really have schache up forward who hasn't shown anything. Thin ruck stocks without roughead and Campbell who is at north.

They've been in poor form...i see them having issues this year.

I see us finishing above gc, saints, dogs and freo and overall being far more competitive with a decent percentage.
If we can stay fit, it certainly looks like we may be able to do a partial-Bradbury with some of these other bottom 6 sides falling apart.

Just need to make sure when we play these sides we get the points. Play the Bulldogs twice before out bye, plus the Saints and Suns once apiece. Good chance to be 4 wins or better by the break.

jj1978

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Saints will win 4 games this year Gold Coast 2.
Depends.. I think Ratten will be very beneficial for them (and would not be surprised if by the end of this or next year he's offered the official coaching role) and he'll help snag them an extra couple.

Top Bottom