Bluemour Discussion Thread XV - Facts Not Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

St Kilda trying to entrench Jack Billings in the club with a leadership role.

This may influence his decision to stay or go at the end of the season.

Come to Carlton Jack :)

Just following up on Puma being the new apparel sponsor from 2020. 100% confirmed as already stated on here.

From what I've been told and can see our range will mirror that of the tigers and it's huge! Plenty of bigger sizes, l/s jumpers, white clash jumper and so on. Having said that it will come down to committed orders from the club and retailers but I think it will be a marked improvement on where we've been over the past couple of years especially.

First release will be in November in time for Christmas. What a time for Puma to get on and for what it's worth I've also heard Nike will be taking on Sydney but take that with a grain of salt.

Just following up on Puma being the new apparel sponsor from 2020. 100% confirmed as already stated on here.

From what I've been told and can see our range will mirror that of the tigers and it's huge! Plenty of bigger sizes, l/s jumpers, white clash jumper and so on. Having said that it will come down to committed orders from the club and retailers but I think it will be a marked improvement on where we've been over the past couple of years especially.

First release will be in November in time for Christmas. What a time for Puma to get on and for what it's worth I've also heard Nike will be taking on Sydney but take that with a grain of salt.
Won’t be very hard, the bar has been set very low.

Is anyone else pissed off about the rumour re: Charlie being drunk and staggering into the gutter the other week? A week out from round 1 and he’s doing this?

We all love Charlie, but he does have a naughty streak.

I think now we have the right leadership group to keep him in line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out of curiosity, why are Nike leaving?

Charlie loves the south-east Melbourne life atm and as someone just said, has a naughty streak for sure. He uploaded an instagram of him at a bush doof recently ffs - that's basically announcing to the world that he's just spent the past few days on all sorts of gear.

He'll be fine though, all the great forwards have a bit of skunk in them - see Franklin and Carey!

Charlie loves the south-east Melbourne life atm and as someone just said, has a naughty streak for sure. He uploaded an instagram of him at a bush doof recently ffs - that's basically announcing to the world that he's just spent the past few days on all sorts of gear.

He'll be fine though, all the great forwards have a bit of skunk in them - see Franklin and Carey!

That and it appeared he had to collect a car from the impound lol

anyone thinking differently is just naive imo.

His uncle, Roger, was hard as a cat's head....a legend at Uni Blues who was drafted by Hawthorn back in the 70's but had Don Scott and Al Martello ahead of him, so starved of opportunities. An absolute gentleman off the field, but had classic white line fever.

Hoping that some of this may rub off on Charlie....

1553347370310.png

His uncle, Roger, was hard as a cat's head....a legend at Uni Blues who was drafted by Hawthorn back in the 70's but had Don Scott and Al Martello ahead of him, so starved of opportunities. An absolute gentleman off the field, but had classic white line fever.

Hoping that some of this may rub off on Charlie....

View attachment 640580
Totally off topic, but I see the name Brian Lowe listed here. He played some pretty good footy for Williamstown back in the 1970s.

This. It's hardly unbelievable information; Charlie loves a drink and the social scene.

Doesn't seem to affect his fitness, still an endurance freak.
As he was quiet in the jlt series and against the tiggers........does anyone know if that so-called "corked knee" is worse than the club is letting on or is he just a bit behind with his fitness levels because of his recovery from it............and to whoever pointed the bone at us.............no more injuries please!!!!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back