Bluemour Discussion Thread XV - Facts Not Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sturt, 49ers, Braves
Massive respect for Sam getting another call up. I stil absolutely loath Saint Kilda more than most clubs, I will cheer for Sam, but the rest of the w***ers on that puss filled shitbox team can go and get ******. Shattered we couldnt get him to 100.

BANG!

There is a bit of Simmo in that first post!

Sam Rowe to be given an AFL lifeline as early as tomorrow.

Saints?
Hasn’t the poor bastard suffered enough hardship over his career?

All the best Sammy, got a lot of respect for how you have risen to every challenge thrown at you.

AndyWalkersGirl

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 21, 2006
The Apple Isle.
AFL Club
Carlton
Do we really have to get another recruit? Can’t we have faith in the top end talent of kids we have, and just develop them well and let them grow together?
If we throw big money at a big name player, I worry about what it will do to the rest of the group.

bigm386

Norm Smith Medallist
May 17, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Slightly off topic but does anyone find it really odd the Saints delisted Goddard and now apparently want Rowe? Surely Goddard was worth persistence.

But I find their list management really odd in general. Taking Bytel who was highly regarded but has serious back issues and even King with the knee. Seems very risky considering their off field position also.

Slightly off topic but does anyone find it really odd the Saints delisted Goddard and now apparently want Rowe? Surely Goddard was worth persistence.

But I find their list management really odd in general. Taking Bytel who was highly regarded but has serious back issues and even King with the knee. Seems very risky considering their off field position also.

They’re clueless

Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton

They're in panic mode.

Rebuild has failed, key players not willing to commit to the club (ie. testing the market), massively unbalanced list profile, poor recruiting over the last few years, big disconnect between coach and board.

Brought in two high draft picks with injury concerns, and thought they could paper over it for the year with some mature age recruits who, quite simple, won't impact anywhere near as much as guys like Kelly, Ryan and Rioli have done, because you can't bring in VFL medium forwards and outside mids and expect them to hold up a bottom 3 side.

I hope to hell we go to town on them this season, as payback for the Murphy sledging incident. They've got a decent chance at a win in round one against the Suns, but then have a diabolical draw through to round nine before playing us in round ten. If we come to the party, we could potentially be the final nail in the coffin for Richardson, and could make a real impression on some of the disenchanted young players we may want to poach at season's end.

agro

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 7, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
They're in panic mode.

Rebuild has failed, key players not willing to commit to the club (ie. testing the market), massively unbalanced list profile, poor recruiting over the last few years, big disconnect between coach and board.

Brought in two high draft picks with injury concerns, and thought they could paper over it for the year with some mature age recruits who, quite simple, won't impact anywhere near as much as guys like Kelly, Ryan and Rioli have done, because you can't bring in VFL medium forwards and outside mids and expect them to hold up a bottom 3 side.

I hope to hell we go to town on them this season, as payback for the Murphy sledging incident. They've got a decent chance at a win in round one against the Suns, but then have a diabolical draw through to round nine before playing us in round ten. If we come to the party, we could potentially be the final nail in the coffin for Richardson, and could make a real impression on some of the disenchanted young players we may want to poach at season's end.

I’d really like for us to be able to do this - as other teams have done to us over the past few years.

We have been seen as the team where others can boost there percentage on, it would be nice for us to get some of our own back.

ITK poster in St Kilda board saying McCartin to pull the pin also

I really dislike St Kilda football club but you don’t want to see this happen to young players....serious health issues so young, they have youth on their side I guess

Jun 19, 2018
frankston station
AFL Club
Carlton
ITK poster in St Kilda board saying McCartin to pull the pin also

I really dislike St Kilda football club but you don’t want to see this happen to young players....serious health issues so young, they have youth on their side I guess
yeah i really don't like them either but with how many concussions he's had and how little the knock was to take him off the field last weekend, its probably the right thing to do. you need to look after the younger players well being before anything else really.

SPS....SPP....SSP. Hard to keep up.

Saints have had and are continuing to have a terrible time of things, just before the start of the season.

Lose Carlisle for possible mis-management.
Lose Stevens for apparent mental health issues.
Lose Roberton now, thanks to heart issues.
Possibly lose McCartin for concussion issues.

Not a great start to the season.

bigm386

Norm Smith Medallist
May 17, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
SPS....SPP....SSP. Hard to keep up.

Saints have had and are continuing to have a terrible time of things, just before the start of the season.

Lose Carlisle for possible mis-management.
Lose Stevens for apparent mental health issues.
Lose Roberton now, thanks to heart issues.
Possibly lose McCartin for concussion issues.

Not a great start to the season.

Bytel major back surgery also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back