Bluemour Discussion Thread XV - Facts Not Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
is sam docherty the best thing to happen to aussie rules since $3 pies?
Liked em better when they were $100 to make the eight.

They are very cocky when the price shortens.

Saints list at full strength will struggle to win 4 games. They are crippled with injury. I honestly think they will finish last.
yep

F_therest

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
So round 1 GCS v STK battle for the spoon ?

Morris from dogs just did acl. Traded away Adams and roughead. Boyd still absent and they only really have schache up forward who hasn't shown anything. Thin ruck stocks without roughead and Campbell who is at north.

They've been in poor form...i see them having issues this year.

I see us finishing above gc, saints, dogs and freo and overall being far more competitive with a decent percentage.

Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Morris from dogs just did acl. Traded away Adams and roughead. Boyd still absent and they only really have schache up forward who hasn't shown anything. Thin ruck stocks without roughead and Campbell who is at north.

They've been in poor form...i see them having issues this year.

I see us finishing above gc, saints, dogs and freo and overall being far more competitive with a decent percentage.

If we can stay fit, it certainly looks like we may be able to do a partial-Bradbury with some of these other bottom 6 sides falling apart.

Just need to make sure when we play these sides we get the points. Play the Bulldogs twice before out bye, plus the Saints and Suns once apiece. Good chance to be 4 wins or better by the break.

tumblr_oedrvhZcL21rz56qto1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back