Bluemour Discussion Thread XV - Facts Not Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep. After the trade period I would be surprised if we have any picks prior to Pick 40. Of the three picks we will use 1 or 2 of them could be more mature players as well. Gibbons Goddard or LeBois could easily be upgraded

IMO we will throw this years and next years picks at established players to really top of our list. Next year we will still have really inexperienced players like Stocker Cottrell Finbar BSOS TDK Macreadie Schumacher that will be almost like first year players. Still a lot of very young talent. Then there is Docherty & Pickett that will be like adding new players

PS Any possible F/S coming through for this year?
I think that Mackenzie Hogg is eligible F/S but I don`t know how good he is at this stage............

Massive respect for Sam getting another call up. I stil absolutely loath Saint Kilda more than most clubs, I will cheer for Sam, but the rest of the w***ers on that puss filled shitbox team can go and get ******. Shattered we couldnt get him to 100.
St Kilda home for old Carlton boys. Its still alive.......

and welcome to, this place....this place...sheesh......

Last edited:
The dogs have got their second best player back now that Libba is fit. But throwing Naughton forward with little to no preparation during the preseason is a sign of desperation. Major questions around the coach.

Bevo took them to a premiership, i think he can coach.

The big questions for me are their list management...and a quick look at their board shows a lot of their posters worry about this too.

They have pretty much zero ruckman and KPP depth...and that's a list management issue.
They've never had a good spine, even in their premiership year, but they've lost Adams, Roughead, Campbell and Redpath wit no real replacements. Boyd and Morris now gone likely for the season.

They've had to try Naughton forward out of desperation because all they have is Schache who has done nothing at AFL level...lol how can Schache and Boyd be your only 2 real key forwards on your list? That's poor list management.

But if Naughton moves forward their only defenders are guys like Cordy and Fletcher Roberts...

Not sure who their ruckmen are outside a young English and an average Jackson Trengrove.

Our list is looking in much better shape.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Morris from dogs just did acl. Traded away Adams and roughead. Boyd still absent and they only really have schache up forward who hasn't shown anything. Thin ruck stocks without roughead and Campbell who is at north.

They've been in poor form...i see them having issues this year.

I see us finishing above gc, saints, dogs and freo and overall being far more competitive with a decent percentage.
Would it be reasonable to think that we may have a similar season to that of the Brions last season?
They lost Dahlhaus as well. Lin Jong, johanissen having issues. They’ve got some worries.
Totally unrelated but does anyone ever sing “Dahlhaus, in the middle of our street, Dahlhaus...........”

Or is it just me......

It’s just me isn’t it?

Would it be reasonable to think that we may have a similar season to that of the Brions last season?

Totally unrelated but does anyone ever sing “Dahlhaus, in the middle of our street, Dahlhaus...........”

Or is it just me......

It’s just me isn’t it?
You absolute fruitcake....now I'm doing it......:thumbsu:

Or is it just me......

It’s just me isn’t it?

Yeah i think most likely to have a season similar to Brissy last year as the middle line.

With a good run of injuries, maybe faster progression from players than expected and some luck, we could do even better.
But with a bad run of injuries, especially to a few key players (eg Cripps), it's possible we have another really poor season.

Or is it just me......

It’s just me isn’t it?
That's just madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back