Bluemour Discussion Thread XVI - Facts Not Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it annoys you that much Thy why do you even respond to it, let alone take the time and effort to re-type it, as well as take the piss out of the poster. Just leave it if it bothers you that much?

You and your mates on here shouldn't venture into the Bluemour thread, because unless it's a "Coniglio wants to come to us" rumour you do nothing but take up pages of rolling your eyes at the post count of the poster and calling everything rubbish. It's like listening to a bunch of washed up lawyers trying to discredit the witness.

What the poster suggested is nothing that far-fetched. Crap like that goes on in footy clubs all the time, it's just that maybe they don't have the most eloquent writing structure and haven't been on BigFooty for 12.5 years therefore what they posted shouldn't be discussed. It's funny how you white-knight this whole boars for discrimination against women, umpires, plants and floor rugs yet you're the biggest snob on here - discriminating against anyone with a post-count below 10,000 or an IQ perhaps below yours.

Now that's off my chest, on the rumour:

The Assistant fiasco is a newie, although David Teague is pretty well-regarded isn't he? Having thought about it the Walls appointment does sort of make sense, it was random but now looking at the assistants and their experience most definitely none of them could or would 'white-ant' Bolton.

Very positive to hear the players like him, that's half the job done. If he can sort out the game plan, wins will come and respect will grow.

Would take a pretty petty human to deny Kennedy of doing his job because of an Instagram like/Religious beliefs.
what makes you think it annoyed me, chunkster?

I agree, ive liked stupid posts before just because thats what they were. Theres been a massive over reaction to this.

Having said that, the AFL is not a platform for religious or political beliefs. Its a sport, nothing more.

'To you football is a matter of life or death!' and I said 'Listen, it's more important than that' a quote from the round ball game!

Perhaps his likes should have a disclaimer on them in future ""Opinions expressed are solely my own and do not express the views or opinions of my employer"?

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" ahh age of enlightenment vs the current age of outrage.

I just found out something about the club. Righto...off to BigFooty and start an account to let them all know. Lucky I know it exists but I better come up with a name that proves I am really new and never been there before.

The earth is flat...I heard someone say a player mentioned he read somewhere that they used to think that.

Yeah the eyes should be rolled. En masse.

Last edited:

It wasn't a very nice reception. All I did was pass on some information I had. It was 100% true. In fact I toned it down as not to offend the sensibilities of some of the community here. I thought that some may be interested. Kennedy's initial punishment was 6 weeks. They kept it quiet for obvious reasons.

As for the the other points raised, I applaud their loyalty and dogmatism, but I wouldn't be assuming that their IQ's are higher. Quite the opposite really, the funniest part is that their Left Wing ideology in no way aligns with the Carlton Football Club.

One last question I would ask them, how many games have any of them played for the Carlton Football Club? I'd say it's less than me.

No more rumours I'm afraid, I don't need the character assassination for bringing some inside mail.

How can one have their character assassinated when we don't even know who you are! Should I get the violin out seeing as nobody came here and kissed your feet after blessing us with such tasty information? Please!

Cmon now, if your mail was as true as you say it is, you wouldn't be out here defending it in such a manner.
"the sensibilities of some of the community here" - you'll have to speak louder next time as I can't quite here you from up there in the clouds.

The only reason I'm firing up here is because you're obviously full of s**t, considering the club has made pretty damn clear where they stand on particular issues over the last few years. I never realised treating people with respect regardless of who they are/what they believe is "Left Wing Ideology" - always thought it was part of being a decent person. Maybe think twice before claiming otherwise...?

You don't need to play AFL Football to point out when someone is just posting to stir trouble.

'To you football is a matter of life or death!' and I said 'Listen, it's more important than that' a quote from the round ball game!

Perhaps his likes should have a disclaimer on them in future ""Opinions expressed are solely my own and do not express the views or opinions of my employer"?

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" ahh age of enlightenment vs the current age of outrage.
I'm with you about the age of Outrage, but if AFL players liked a picture of Jesus or Mohammad being mocked people would be equally as outraged. Faith has nothing to do with it. Imagine you are at a lawfirm and you see one of your employees sharing White Australia pictures on his facebook page where it also states he is an employee at Gavstar Legal Legands Pty Ltd. Damn right does he does have the right to say it, and damn right do you have the right to say "Stop being a moron, people know you work for me and it makes me look like I'm associated with you nutters. Take it off if you want to work here."

Lucky his name is protecting him from him being shot at. Any insight as to why Kennedy isn't getting a run Skyhorse?
Not particularly, nothing overly worth sharing, just the usual sort of stuff. He looks really really lean. Like almost underweight - especially if you're thinking of him as a big bodied mid. Spoke to Tim Taranto too, who looks much stronger and way more powerful than Kennedy currently. Dunno if injury held Kennedy back (and out of the weights room) a lot more than we thought in the off season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not particularly, nothing overly worth sharing, just the usual sort of stuff. He looks really really lean. Like almost underweight - especially if you're thinking of him as a big bodied mid. Spoke to Tim Taranto too, who looks much stronger and way more powerful than Kennedy currently. Dunno if injury held Kennedy back (and out of the weights room) a lot more than we thought in the off season.

might explain why he hasn't played firsts all year then.

I just found out something about the club. Righto...off to BigFooty and start an account to let them all know. Lucky I know it exists but I better come up with a name that proves I am really new and never been there before.

The earth is flat...I heard someone say a player mentioned he read somewhere that they used to think that.

Yeah the eyes should be rolled. En masse.

Then again, you could come on here as a first time poster with inside info and wax lyrically about how everybody in the club loves everybody else in the club and get a gazillion likes with your first post.

**** the tag teaming on this place shits me sometimes, takes all the fun out of it.

The rumour of micro management has come up previously.
Yeah, the old saying where there's smoke there's fire comes to mind, and there's been a bit of smoke regarding this. Maher also mentioned it on the podcast yesterday. You definitely get the vibe from Bolton that he's very stubborn so I wouldn't be surprised if it's true.

I would be surprised if it went to the extent that he only has assistants who'll do nothing but let him walk all over them, though. Russell doesn't cross me as that type at all, in fact I reckon he'd hit back pretty hard if someone tried it on him.

It wasn't a very nice reception. All I did was pass on some information I had. It was 100% true. In fact I toned it down as not to offend the sensibilities of some of the community here. I thought that some may be interested. Kennedy's initial punishment was 6 weeks. They kept it quiet for obvious reasons.

As for the the other points raised, I applaud their loyalty and dogmatism, but I wouldn't be assuming that their IQ's are higher. Quite the opposite really, the funniest part is that their Left Wing ideology in no way aligns with the Carlton Football Club.

One last question I would ask them, how many games have any of them played for the Carlton Football Club? I'd say it's less than me.

No more rumours I'm afraid, I don't need the character assassination for bringing some inside mail.
Your major sin was providing the rumour with your fist post. I'm not shitcanning you for it, could care less. For me it's entertainment. Carry on.

Your major sin was providing the rumour with your fist post. I'm not shitcanning you for it, could care less. For me it's entertainment. Carry on.
It wasn't the poster's first post. Ominous music wells up.....

Then again, you could come on here as a rebirth of a banned poster poster with inside info and wax lyrically about how everybody in the club loves everybody else in the club and get a gazillion likes with your first post.

**** the tag teaming on this place shits me sometimes, takes all the fun out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back