Bluemour Discussion Thread XVI - Facts Not Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How credible is BRETT TEMPLE from the Carlton footy group on Facebook?

Guy is a fake.

I've fed him multiple fake rumours a while back and he's posted them lol.

Tony Sheanan tweeting we are sounding out Ross Lyon to jump ship for next year.

Would make sense. Very close with SOS apparently from their time at the saints. Heard a rumor we tried to poach him after malthouse was sacked but he stayed because freo were still relevant.

At least he is defensive minded and has structural ideas. Has a bit of mongrel too which our players need to learn. Would be happy with Ross 👍

* that. That's just another messiah - overrated coach who butchers lists. We already have a defensive-minded coach, the game is moving away from that hence the Geelong and Richmond domination.

If we are to move on Bolton I'd rather Brad Scott although he is a flog who also isn't good at developing players.

Would make sense. Very close with SOS apparently from their time at the saints. Heard a rumor we tried to poach him after malthouse was sacked but he stayed because freo were still relevant.

At least he is defensive minded and has structural ideas. Has a bit of mongrel too which our players need to learn. Would be happy with Ross 👍
new coach arrives at club - players suddenly run faster and harder at contest...........see entertainment section inside for more.........

**** that. That's just another messiah - overrated coach who butchers lists. We already have a defensive-minded coach, the game is moving away from that hence the Geelong and Richmond domination.

If we are to move on Bolton I'd rather Brad Scott although he is a flog who also isn't good at developing players.

Obviously you’re entitled to your opinion but I would argue that both Geelong and Richmond have very strong defenses.

I think he’s done well whilst not having that great of cattle to work with at freo. Could be a draw card to bring fyfe across in a couple of years when we are contending.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure how I feel about either Brad Scott or Ross Lyon.

But one thing is certain for me, IF we did move on Bolton I highly doubt we will appoint another untried coach. Just wouldn't make sense to me.

If I was forced to choose between the two I guess I'd go with Lyon.

On the Ross Lyon rumour I'd rather lose playing exciting footy than win playing dire constipated winning football. The game should be entertaining.

left field idea, Sir Alex Ferguson is available, though hasn't played at highest level. Good resume though.
Look at the end of the day when you’re comparing to losing every week ... what difference does it make who comes in ? ... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back