Bluemour Discussion Thread XVI - Facts Not Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disagree. He has improved (albeit marginally some years) every year he has been on our list.

Firstly, his mobility (starting from an incredibly low base), then his goal kicking accuracy improved markedly, and has now shown flexibility in position and imo his field kicking has improved from what it was this year also.

Every year he manages to add a little bit, not much, maybe only <5% of his game. But a little bit here and there none the less.

Really is admirable, the player he has become.
Bullshit.

I never saw you as an anal retentive. More of a free spirit.
don't mention free spirit on the around the grounds thread - numbers expected to arrive late........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd rather Thy as head coach with Jimmae as coaching director than Brad Scott.
I would imagine a dissolution of the partnership at half time in game 1 when Jimmae delists Goddard mid game. Thy and Jimmae are last seen screaming "No - You Are Insane" at each other.
They are replaced by D.J. Holmes due to his encyclopedic knowledge of the game.

I don’t know about the rest of you but increasingly I lack confidence in the coaching selection panel to make the right decision. This pre-occupation with choosing someone who has been a senior coach in a rapidly shrinking market of available candidates will probably mean that they’ll pick from the last two standing, who are probably going to be Scott and Voss. Neither seem appropriate to me.
Why are MLG and Judd on the selection panel? They are two directors who are under the pump. Judd has said and done a number of things that suggest to me that he has poor judgment. Being a great footballer doesn’t mean you are suited to being the football person on the Board. And to compound the problem he is in the media, with all the conflict of interest problems that raises.
MLG must feel that he is fighting for his presidency after the failed Bolton experiment.
Let’s hope that wiser heads behind the scenes end up having a beneficial influence.

Last edited:
I suppose it depends on how his injury is....but I would like to see him back with 7 games to g
I don’t know about the rest of you but increasingly I lack confidence in the coaching selection panel to make the right decision. This pre-occupation with choosing someone who has been a senior coach in a rapidly shrinking market of available candidates will probably mean that they’ll pick from the last two standing, who are probably going to be Scott and Voss. Neither seem appropriate to me.
Why are MLG and Judd on the selection panel? They are two directors who are under the pump. Judd has said and done a number of things that suggest to me that he has poor judgment. Being a great footballer doesn’t mean you are suited to being the football person on the Board. And to compound the problem he is in the media, with all the conflict of interest problems that raises.
MLG must feel that he is fighting for his presidency after the failed Bolton experiment.
Let’s hope that wiser heads behind the scenes end up having a beneficial influence.
This coaching selection is critical, if they eff this up gawd help us all

I suppose it depends on how his injury is....but I would like to see him back with 7 games to g

This coaching selection is critical, if they eff this up gawd help us all
Trouble is, no one really knows what the right answer is.

Almost doesn’t matter who they pick, someone will say they ****ed it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back