Bluemour Discussion Thread XVII - Coniglio means Rabbit in Italian!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are stuffed then, considering our best mids knee/leg issues, Charlie’s knee issues and Docs

Seems a bit of a non issue to me

Who? Cripps hasn't got lingering issues with his knee like JOM does. Charlie plays KPP, no need to sprint as much.

Mitchell's break was pretty bad, hopefully he's fine but let's see.

I'm not expecting Doc to come back and be the player he was 2 years ago. Hope no one else is...

I find him amusing also.
Don’t like his style of footy he coached.

Bet you if he walked into a bar you’re at with his mate sos you be all over him.
U really don't know me well at all - leave the fan worship to the kids......

I see Martin playing a similar role to Shane Edwards.
Not really a small forward and not really a front line midfielder.
He’s had a few 3-4 goal games and a few 20-25 possession games.
His numbers are ahead of Edwards at the same time in their careers.

Yes, high half forward, virtually an extra midfielder who is a front runner. The same role Gibbons is playing at the moment. Very important role in the side. Gibbons doing a great job but if he was more damaging by foot it would be good. If Martin was able to play the high half forward role for us and hit a lot of targets going forward (this is a big one IMO) plus kick around 1.5 goals per game and get around 20 disposals per game he would be a huge asset.

Cuningham is also an option in this role.

I think ideally having two guys who can play this role is important and if they are skilled and quality and can also play that deep small forward role then that just adds more to the team.

If we could land Papley as well it would give us another.

Options are out there, takes a really good quality player to be good in this role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I may have mentioned this before but Tom Morris and Browne couldn’t even hold barass70 golf clubs.

Are they amputees? Thank God for voice activated diction machines then..

Who? Cripps hasn't got lingering issues with his knee like JOM does. Charlie plays KPP, no need to sprint as much.

Mitchell's break was pretty bad, hopefully he's fine but let's see.

I'm not expecting Doc to come back and be the player he was 2 years ago. Hope no one else is...

I’m being a bit sarcastic, I don’t think you or posters can criticise the hawks mids as being injury prone or likely to fall apart when 3 of our best have similar concerns, Cripps broke his leg too, Charlie runs a lot and has had knee issues from before he was 18, Doc 2 recos, Kruz has had a reco, CAS has had a reco.

I don’t think it’s an issue with the Hawks as it’s not an issue with us.

10K post limit reached.

New thread here:-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back