Bluemour Discussion Thread XVII - Coniglio means Rabbit in Italian!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still tying SOS' job to the outcome of the pick swap?

Laughable.

Really doesn’t add up. SOS’s job on list management has been sensational and is beginning to bare fruit.

Would be a stupid decision to move him on his way because of the pick swap (if it went sour), given everything else he’s done. From what I heard SOS’ position has always been safe.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

People were calling for Levi to be sent packing end of 2017, traded in 2018, even for a half sucked Mars Bar, yet SOS decided otherwise

Many thought we couldn't win a game this year if Levi was in the side. He has played in all of our 7 wins
I wouldhave taken 2 potato cakes and minimum chips back then...
Now I want the whole shop for him!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still tying SOS' job to the outcome of the pick swap?

Laughable.

Pick 1 to Crows, media and supporters would go for his head. Also SOS was weighing up his options halfway through this year.

Laughable.

Martin is a very good tackler for his size and is much better in the air than SPS. Martin is probably an upgrade as a defender over Thomas and SPS.

Having said that he's a better attacking player than defensive player imo, he'd be a little wasted down back. He's mostly down back from time to time with the Suns because they need medium defenders who can mark. Then he players forward because they need his marking and goal kicking ability. Then they need him on the wing for his run and class. Then they need him on the ball for his inside tackling and ball winning ability.

He's really not settled anywhere with them so it's hard to judge where he would fit in with us, he could be used anywhere. But personally I'd be disappointed if we signed him up to play him in the back line, despite the fact that he can do it well.

I see Martin playing a similar role to Shane Edwards.
Not really a small forward and not really a front line midfielder.
He’s had a few 3-4 goal games and a few 20-25 possession games.
His numbers are ahead of Edwards at the same time in their careers.

Aph is there any chance you have more of this sort of content? Ralph, Cornes, Landsberger etc who smashed SOS and Carlton 10 weeks ago and now going completely back on their word.

They don’t build enough of these bicycles with 15 reverse gears for all the back pedaling they are doing.

:rolleyes:

Her father was Ian Wilson who was a past Richmond President in 60’s/70’s/80’s when we were regularly beating each other up in Grand finals, any wonder she doesn’t like us and fears us.
POTY

Tom Browne in July

Whilst I also didn’t like and hope he’s wrong about Coniglio staying.. let’s not forget he was also howled down for his reporting of Robert Walls coming in as mentor, Lloyd being poached as Football Manager, Setterfield trade (real early before finals) and most recently, Daisy not being offered a contract.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Tom Browne in July

To be fair i'm sure the fact Lyon still has 2 years to go on his contract would have made Freo hesitant on sacking him this year...would have been discussed at length.

Right decision to move him on i guess, but the 2 year contract payout is going to sting.

Probably one of the reasons Roisch got the sack as well, rubber stamping that extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back