Bluemour Discussion Thread XVII - Coniglio means Rabbit in Italian!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea
Mod Notice:-

Continued from here:-

Just like to thank Aphrodite and the other Carlton mods who started the Bluemours NON Discussion Thread and who have kept it free of chat over the past few years.

It helps so much when you just don't have the time to read through this thread, cheers and great job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Barker to step down as an assistant at years end.

He has big things planned for next year and beyond, in conjunction with the AFL, internationally based which I won't elaborate on.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

#Bluemour
Barker jumping before he gets pushed...
This reads like a rusted-on politician getting an embassy posting, except for one thing: what the * does Barker have on everyone in the AFL?

Spot on.
It took my dad last year.
Boy do I miss the old boy.
🙁
Got my Uncle late last year

Was a true blue Carlton man deep down but never supported fully as my Aunty is the most passionate Pies supporter I’ve ever witnessed.

I never knew he was Carlton until he’d passed and my dad told me the story

I always thought he was Collingwood

Such a good man he supported his wife more 💙

I would be happy with

Jack Martin
Brad Hill
Will Brodie
Tom Papley
Darcy Cameron

plus a FA and a couple of State Leaguers
I’d be happy with that too Soap

Question is, how do we find the currency to get it done

I count at least 3 first rounders, 2 second rounders and a late 3rd-4th for Cameron

I count at least 3 first rounders, 2 second rounders and a late 3rd-4th for Cameron

At a guess but with a lot of other pick swaps/extras/salary cap relief etc this is the base of what I think it will take

Jack Martin/Will Brodie (this years first)
Brad Hill (future second)
Tom Papley (future first)
Darcy Cameron (bugger all)

Last edited:
The word I heard is that old man Ross is using Carlton as a fu** you to freo but he doesn’t actually want the job. No idea how reliable the word is but I choose to believe.

#PleaseBeTrue

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not just a currency issue..how do we fit those players into the seniors...particularly when we have a healthy list. We have been struggling to find a player to drop these last few games as lots of players have now stepped up and starting to show very good signs. I think we desperately need a crumbing forward and probably a ruckman as back up.

Not just a currency issue..how do we fit those players into the seniors...particularly when we have a healthy list. We have been struggling to find a player to drop these last few games as lots of players have now stepped up and starting to show very good signs. I think we desperately need a crumbing forward and probably a ruckman as back up.

Sarcasm AG?

Last edited:
At a guess but with a lot of other pick swaps/extras/salary cap relief etc this is the base of what I think it will take

Jack Martin/Will Brodie (this years first)
Brad Hill (future second)
Tom Papley (future first)
Darcy Cameron (bugger all)

From what I’ve read no one is expecting Jack Martin to be worth a first round pick - the market price seems to be a second as most clubs don’t want him (and didn’t last year).

Brodie hasn’t shown enough to be a first rounder either. But he is contracted.

Papley is definitely worth a first round (but not top 10) pick and we need to pay that.

Cameron isn’t worth much - maybe a 4th.

Bradley Hill remains to be seen. If he doesn’t want to be there then there’s not much Freo can do. And if they replace Lyon, the new coach will want a clean slate anyway so will be happy with whatever they can get.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Competition for spots will be fierce if we add another 3-4 best 22-30 players

Injuries will happen and we’ll at least have the depth to cover said injuries

The “D” word will finally happen

If we have a chance to bring in quality we do it every time

Thing I’m worried about is bringing them in on big $ and losing others we don’t want to lose

Footy landscape I spose

Thing I’m worried about is bringing them in on big $ and losing others we don’t want to lose

Footy landscape I spose
What is the “D” word?

Footy landscape I spose

To be successful you need a real quality 30-35. Competition for spots is vital. Also Murphy Thomas Simpson maybe Kruezer won't be at the club in 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back