Bluemour Discussion Thread XVII - Coniglio means Rabbit in Italian!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some old bloke posted on here several weeks ago that Daisy won't get a contract for 2020. Then got abused for it.

I wonder if those people will now apologise? I don't think he will be holding his breath ;)
You said he wouldn't be offered one, seems he's been offered one but has better offers for post football work on the table. Not the same and besides, nothing confirmed yet, either.

Fair bit of meat on the Coniglio bone at this stage from both our good sources here and also in the mainstream media.
Cain Liddle weighing in on the Dill’s foolish comments however, may prove to be a telling moment in the race.
Why would Liddle involve himself/Carlton ... unless ... 😎😎😎
Point me in the direction of the Liddle weighing please RB.

Granted I don’t have the history to understand some of the back and forth between posters. I’m sure people have genuine reasons for being snarky at posters etc.

but the appointment of Teague as our new coach is an opportunity for the Club to start fresh and gel together towards 17. As a tribute to that can I suggest we all agree to forgive past differences and move forward with a clean slate?

If a poster is rude going forward call it out. But don’t let past history cloud your view of others. How about afresh start

Hear, hear. Ignore button utilisation prob the best way to keep civil and the discussion rolling.

Good times ahead!!

True ITKs just drop info and disappear. They are the heroes we need, but not the ones we deserve.
How true this is.
This Nash poster could be the Messiah for them, or the next Earl, he has no history to suggest either.
What we do know is that if our known sources are confident it means the club is confident too. The club might be misjudging the situation or things may change, but right now they think they're in a good spot.

Nash says his source is a low profile interstate media personality...whayever that means.
And also someone inside Hawthorn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

🦇🦇b70 why are their conflicting reports from hawthorn posters on cogs?

Because they are struggling to grasp with their decline and think that because they are hawthorn it is obviously the preferred destination.

BREAKING BLUEMOUR: I have it on good authority that David Teague will be appointed senior coach tomorrow.

Source: TheAge and AFL website.
Not Source: Damien Barrett :D

Yippee!! Woo hoo!! Choo Choo!!

You missed the station … err train ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back