Bluemour Discussion Thread XVII - Coniglio means Rabbit in Italian!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

And a young ruckman ...
you mean like this?

c49fe08d3342bbdf77e6b0fa5116b38c

When you get to the pointy end of the draft, even 2 spots higher can make quite a lot of difference.

Maybe Sydney are very keen on someone that they project will go at around 8.

I expect Sydney are just playing hard ball anyway, but if a juicy offer like pick 8 is offered for Papley, they'll be interested.
Maybe Daniher is a realist chance for them as well, that would take two firsts you would think...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would hope we get something else back. He isn't worth pick 7-8 alone.
to get him out of sydney it would be, contracted, probably their best young player, future of the club, a player we're desperate for he's worth pick 7-8 easily, but that really up to sos to decide

Maybe Daniher is a realist chance for them as well, that would take two firsts you would think...
If Essendon get offered 2 first round picks for Daniher, you’d think Dodoro would run out of Marvel yelling start the car, he is constantly injured I can’t see Sydney offering that much, Adelaides first should be enough

to get him out of sydney it would be, contracted, probably their best young player, future of the club, a player we're desperate for he's worth pick 7-8 easily, but that really up to sos to decide
Agreed being contracted and in form drives his price up, however he most certainly isn't their best young player.

Mills, Heeney and Florent are easily better.

I just don't want to over pay for a guy who is averaging less than 2 goals a game and doesn't use it particularly well.

If Essendon get offered 2 first round picks for Daniher, you’d think Dodoro would run out of Marvel yelling start the car, he is constantly injured I can’t see Sydney offering that much, Adelaides first should be enough
Jmo he's worth 2 firsts all day long, but like you mentioned his injuries the last two years is a bit of a concern...

So much going on here, my head is spinning. Don't know whether I've caught up or not. Jack's just re-signed for 2... great. Looks like Martin has agreed to come....Great. Cogs still in the picture, despite speculation North have butted in... Great. What else has happened today? All we need is Sydney to agree to release Papley to us to make it a Fantastic day..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back