Bluemour Discussion Thread XVII - Coniglio means Rabbit in Italian!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We asked to be moved from our seats a few years ago...

Enhanced my game day experience no end
I never yelled, never drank, never swore..........still don't know what your issue was..........

Clarkson is the best coach going around, nobody would argue that.
Teague is doing a good job and flavour of the month with supporters atm.
Maybe the news that makes everyone happy is :
Clarkson as head coach.
Teague as senior assistant coach.
I believe Teague has indicated he would be happy to stay should he not land the job and a few years under Clarkson would have him first in line for whichever job he throws his hat in the ring for in the future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True. But apparently Patton is moving to the Hawks and he's housemates with Coniglio. Not to mention Coniglio's best mate is O'Meara. Obviously dont know Coniglio personally but maybe thats some extra motivation. But still hoping our list and potential can trump that
What is this - Kindy?
They can't go to different clubs or live seperately if they are friends? Surely the same city will suffice? :D

Clarkson is the best coach going around, nobody would argue that.
Teague is doing a good job and flavour of the month with supporters atm.
Maybe the news that makes everyone happy is :
Clarkson as head coach.
Teague as senior assistant coach.
I believe Teague has indicated he would be happy to stay should he not land the job and a few years under Clarkson would have him first in line for whichever job he throws his hat in the ring for in the future.
I’d say the Clarkson ship has sailed.

If we trade for Butler I hope we get him for peanuts.

Third rounder territory.

I don't mind Butler and prefer him to Baker for us, but no real thrills around that selection.
Probably a better forward than for Deluca may make for, but even so....not a definite 22 starter.

Little doubt that if he plays next week, he'll kick 4 on Plowman and we'll all get super excited. :)

Not a massive rumour, but I’ve heard we’ve cut ties with Dale Bleach who was one of the recruiters we got in last year from Hawthorn.

Really good mates with Bolts and there was a worry he’d potentially leak some draft info. Bolts has had some assistant coaching offers already but is enjoying some down time at the moment. Richmond seems the most likely.

Roos: Have you thought of going a bit more defensive Teaguey?
Teague: Yeah. Nah Roosy.
Roos: Ok then. That'll be 10 grand for today's session. See you next week. PS.here's a link to that Smiling Mind app. so I'll need to add another 5 grand for this week. Cheers.
9D080C94-89C1-4BA2-A42C-786EB1EFE529.jpeg

Not a massive rumour, but I’ve heard we’ve cut ties with Dale Bleach who was one of the recruiters we got in last year from Hawthorn.

Really good mates with Bolts and there was a worry he’d potentially leak some draft info. Bolts has had some assistant coaching offers already but is enjoying some down time at the moment. Richmond seems the most likely.
Might be replacing Blake Caracella

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back