Bluemour Discussion Thread XVIII - Please Sir, Can We Have More?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is Daniher getting to the swans reliant on us getting Papley first? If yes, provides us a little more leverage with the swans.

Seems like it, but im worried sydney would swap their pick 4 with gws for two first round picks and not be reliant on us. Also helps gws get a pick in before Green...

I'd like DeLuca to be given a chance to do a full pre-season to actually get to an AFL fitness level. He's mainly been used as a small forward and was satisfactory in the limited time he had to show his ability, when his rightful position is midfield.. Is big bodied, and smart, and has plenty of potential for improvement. I would be disappointed if he were delisted.

Come on people..get out in the garden....go for a walk....wash the car

it will help the time go quicker till something really happens........ :D
I’ve already done all that mate

Barass is here and

428E0A3F-8491-48EA-B82D-9AF5AE85C5F4.gif

This is much more entertaining

6332890D-1FE4-4BF5-B1C7-D8BDEE1A6B7E.gif

Bulldogs looking very good at moment, recent premiership winners, playing finals and some young talent coming through. Naughton, English, bont is still only early twenties.

Despite our second half of the year, we still finished 3rd last and have only won about 9 of our last 50 games.

Can see why Martin would choose them b4 us, particularly with more coin

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
Fair enough, but at least SOS can remind him that this year we belted Doggies by 44 points and lost the return game by under a goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like DeLuca to be given a chance to do a full pre-season to actually get to an AFL fitness level. He's mainly been used as a small forward and was satisfactory in the limited time he had to show his ability, when his rightful position is midfield.. Is big bodied, and smart, and has plenty of potential for improvement. I would be disappointed if he were delisted.

Sure but he did have AFL level fitness and was on an AFL list for a few years and that didn’t help - he got cut. Personally I don’t think it matters if we resign or delist because he is depth in the 30-40 range. But he’s worked hard and would be nice to reward that and give him a year.

So we need small forwards but we don’t want to overpay.So if that’s the case who are we saving our money for?

Cam Polson's million dollar contract. He's been working with the great man Warney and has worked out that he can execute three trick shotsa game as early as 2020.

Good post RP except . . .

Barass70 says there isn't anyone else being looked at that hasn't been mentioned.

I’m not sure that this statement is correct.

I think he said ‘no’ in response to whether he had news regarding anyone else who hasn’t been mentioned; which is a different thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back