Bluemour Discussion Thread XVIII - Please Sir, Can We Have More?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why do you care what trades Adelaide do?
Their trades impact any deal we may try for Talia and Crouch.

Always good to try and work out what your competition is trying to do....helps work out what you need to pay to secure targets, and also allows opportunity to profit off other clubs deals

Darcey Cameron is the only one I would want outa that 5
Aww come on.

Picture it

FB - Jones Weitering Marchbank
HB- Carlisle Talia Plowman
C- Sos Kennedy Williamson
FOL - Krueze Cripps Setters
HF- McGovern McKay Casboult
FF - Jenkins Curnow Ryder
Bench ' TDK Cameron Macreadie Phillips

Edit appoligies to Bsos and Goddard and Kerr. Not best 22 just yet. Would make us too slow.

Would love to try and get Sean Darcy from Freo. Young ruckman who I think could explode if Russel was to work with him.

Don’t get the Darcy Cameron hype. Swans ruck stock are very thin and he still gets overlooked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aww come on.

Picture it

Edit appoligies to Bsos and Goddard and Kerr. Not best 22 just yet. Would make us too slow.

I’m not sure we’d be tall enough- we would need to see if we could lure Aaron Sandilands out of retirement also

Aww come on.

Picture it

Wow. Stay away from those breakfast goon bags.

Interesting we fielded a call from a player’s manager today who plays a position we have great coverage in. We overlooked said player in a monumental Hughes drafting blunder. Player loves Teague. Wants to come back to Melbourne. Unlikely because it would mean we trade a very well regarded senior player or risk being too tall. Club discussing it

To be fair, Hughes had planned to take Talia, calling him prior and informing him.
It was Ratten on the night of the draft who overruled him and took Lucas.
I think Adelaide pounced next pick.

I think we get caught up in positional bias sometimes. Talia would be a ridiculously great get. I wanted him so bad in his draft year - massive oversight. To take Kane Lucas the pick before was one of the worst misses in our draft history. But my point is - the All-Australian CHB and Rising Star is actually a CHF. Weitering, Marchbank, Jones, Casboult and Goddard - all have played CHF/FF. If he’s gettable - you gotta pay up. And if true and he wants to come here, what a selling point.
I would agree with all this but he is only a year and a half younger than Levi who is arguably more versatile. A tall who is 28 next year ... he'd have to come cheap for me.

I prefer M to B in the Couch stakes. Extractor and highly underrated IMO. B has a injury history too.

Issue with M Crouch is that he doesn't know how to run, unfortunately. Waddles slowly instead.

And then there's the part where he is yet to make an attacking kick in his career.

I just hate him as a player, tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back