Rumour Bluemour File *rumours only - NO DISCUSSION*

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently we are looking at Sam Gray from PA. Source - Percy Jones to mates brother. Also - Papley mentioned as another target and also Cognilio but thinks our lack of success will cost us again as it has before (Shiel).

#Bluemour

Re Coniglio

Another one the club is confident on, but I think it might be a similar situation as Shiel where multiple clubs were very confident they would be getting him (we thought Shiel was 100% coming for example).

#Bluemour

rolling.gif
rolling.gif
rolling.gif

I love you barass70 ;)

Voss interview was not impressive..don’t believe all media rubbish

#Bluemour

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reticence for going with Teague, at least initially, was because the club felt they just couldn’t stuff this appointment up. Pagan, Malthouse, Bolton doesn’t make for pretty reading and The Judge & Judd show are already feeling the heat.

But public (and player) sentiment, coupled with a vastly improved Wins column have changed perceptions somewhat, and news of this has been reflected in two newspapers today alone.

This information comes from contacts at the top end of town. Think benefactors.

#Bluemour

Teague virtually has it in the bag. We’re still holding out for Scott to make a decision as the club would like to interview him (due diligence). If Scott opts for a year off, Teague is our man.

Coniglio is 50/50 between GWS and us. I don’t think it’ll be Hawks. Our offer trumps theirs by a long way. IF Coniglio leaves, it would only be for an offer in the realm of the one we’ve tabled to him. Anything else isn’t enough to make him consider going back on his loyalty to GWS.

#Bluemour

From OR on TC

Teague is good.

Clarkson is better.

Clarkson is still a distinct possibility, he's interested

On Coniglio

Still not settled.

More likely Blues than stay at GWS.

#Bluemour

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back